Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

The PL had a senior level board meeting yesterday after talking with clubs earlier

I believe the decision was made then. I’m not sure how it works in terms of informing the buyers.

I would imagine it goes to their legal team to draw up its findings, then goes back to Masters to sign before being couriered to the buyers legal team. (Simple things tend to be retarded at this level)

The PL had a senior level board meeting yesterday after talking with clubs earlier

I believe the decision was made then. I’m not sure how it works in terms of informing the buyers.

I would imagine it goes to their legal team to draw up its findings, then goes back to Masters to sign before being couriered to the buyers legal team. (Simple things tend to be retarded at this level)

Can't see anything being released today. They won't want fans near SJP on a match day.

Where did you get this from ?

Can't see anything being released today. They won't want fans near SJP on a match day.

Yes agreed. Would be bedlam down there. I also am of the line of thinking that even despite the concessions the Saudis have seemed to make in the last few days that we could still get a no from the PL

If supporting this club has taught me anything it’s that when I finally think something good is within reach, reality hits and then more Mike Ashley we get.

If they do, they could announce it after the match. Most people will be in home by then. The people who do go out to gather at SJP are going to do that whenever it’s announced.

If they do, they could announce it after the match. Most people will be in home by then. The people who do go out to gather at SJP are going to do that whenever it’s announced.

Think they’ll do it mid match at the weekend and Shearer will be asked to keep the fans in check

Sky news reported the meeting yesterday morning. Firstly that representatives from all the clubs would meet in a zoom call I guess and then they mentioned that there was a senior board meeting taking place later in the afternoon to discuss a number of issues.

Sky News didn’t mention the takeover. I’m just making an assumption it was on the ticket.

The last zoom meeting with all the clubs didn’t require senior level PL, so I’m guessing they were making bigger decisions?

This isn’t ITK bullshit. Just an educated guess. But at least I own up to that ?

Sky news reported the meeting yesterday morning. Firstly that representatives from all the clubs would meet in a zoom call I guess and then they mentioned that there was a senior board meeting taking place later in the afternoon to discuss a number of issues.

Sky News didn’t mention the takeover. I’m just making an assumption it was on the ticket.

The last zoom meeting with all the clubs didn’t require senior level PL, so I’m guessing they were making bigger decisions?

This isn’t ITK bullshit. Just an educated guess. But at least I own up to that ?

I think you perhaps should have opened with the fact that you are basing it on what you heard on Sky News :lol:

Guest reefatoon

Would be glorious if after all Edwards childish baiting, that the new owners came in and banned the cunt from being anywhere near the ground. Would serve the little scrote right.

That's exactly 3 days after my birthday as well so must be a sign.

My birthday is 2nd July, great date for an announcement

It's also uninterestingly, the exact midpoint of the year

That's exactly 3 days after my birthday as well so must be a sign.

My birthday is 2nd July, great date for an announcement

It's also uninterestingly, the exact midpoint of the year

Not this year tho. :) My birthday is the midpoint, every 4th year.

Not really sure how the came up with that.

Edwards was really patting himself on the back over Mauriss as if it wasn't the most obvious of Fakeovers.

A broke american nobody keeps his best mate in a job though, which appears to be all he cares about now.