Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Few of my favourites bought from Rehills in preparation, this better be announced soon as they are already calling me from the fridge.

:thup: what did you get?

They didn't have the Torpedo I was after :(

Houblon Chouffe for the moment it's announced, Kwak, Westmalle, Lupoloid, couple of standard moretti so I can keep my hands off the others :)

Oh, and a gulp English IPA impulse buy near the counter :lol:

That the Sierra Nevada one?  Lovely ol' drop, if so. 

Good call on the Lupuloid.  Forgot how good that was till having a can the other week  O0

Centrale should have a shout out for its beers.

They are offering deliveries at the moment, thought it would only be fairly close to Newcastle.

Im down that way most days when working so pop in. Surprised he's been allowed to stay open with it being literally just beer.

What's this i've just heard on radio Newcastle news about some video conference arranged for Monday by labours' Chi Onwura? Didn't quite catch the full story but Caulkin was mentioned and i think Kashoggis partner has been invited to speak. Chi Onwura has been anti Ashley, like most of us for years. Would be ironic if she stuck a spanner in the wheel.

Few of my favourites bought from Rehills in preparation, this better be announced soon as they are already calling me from the fridge.

:thup: what did you get?

They didn't have the Torpedo I was after :(

Houblon Chouffe for the moment it's announced, Kwak, Westmalle, Lupoloid, couple of standard moretti so I can keep my hands off the others :)

Oh, and a gulp English IPA impulse buy near the counter :lol:

That the Sierra Nevada one?  Lovely ol' drop, if so. 

Good call on the Lupuloid.  Forgot how good that was till having a can the other week  O0

Yeah the Sierra nevada IPA.  Haven't seen it anywhere lately.

As should Coppers of Gosforth.

Usually use Rehills as it's about a 45 second walk for me.......dangerously close.

Coppers is at the bottom of my street, literally.

Definitely ('hic') dangerous . . but seemingly I like danger !!!

It's at the top of my mam and dads street- always nip in for a pint when I'm back up and usually end up spending about £30 on cans to take home.

Drew the owner is a cracking lad as well.

As should Coppers of Gosforth.

Usually use Rehills as it's about a 45 second walk for me.......dangerously close.

Coppers is at the bottom of my street, literally.

Definitely ('hic') dangerous . . but seemingly I like danger !!!

It's at the top of my mam and dads street- always nip in for a pint when I'm back up and usually end up spending about £30 on cans to take home.

Drew the owner is a cracking lad as well.

Coppers has got better and better over the last five years or so.

They are offering deliveries at the moment, thought it would only be fairly close to Newcastle.

Im down that way most days when working so pop in. Surprised he's been allowed to stay open with it being literally just beer.

Off licences have been classed as essential.

2 satellite van's spotted heading for SJP  :lol:

Fake picture online.

You sure?

Yeah.

The live traffic camera on that street shows no van there, and totally different advertisements on the billboards.

What's this i've just heard on radio Newcastle news about some video conference arranged for Monday by labours' Chi Onwura? Didn't quite catch the full story but Caulkin was mentioned and i think Kashoggis partner has been invited to speak. Chi Onwura has been anti Ashley, like most of us for years. Would be ironic if she stuck a spanner in the wheel.

She's got no power to stop anything either way.

Tbf, the beer stuff will be a bit tedious for those who support us and don't drink.

I’m not a big drinker and it’s mostly tedious because people are drinking shit drinks.

Oh you have a can of Fosters or Stella? 99.9% chance you going to drink that in anyway.

Guest awaymag

Fake picture online.

You sure?

Yeah.

The live traffic camera on that street shows no van there, and totally different advertisements on the billboards.

https://www.transportnortheast.com/public/map/map.htm?lat=54.973441130966314&lng=-1.6213090607649783&zoom=15&id=PS196&cctvVisible=true

traffic camera is not pointing along strawberry place unless you have a different feed you can share?

Fake picture online.

You sure?

Yeah.

https://www.transportnortheast.com/public/map/map.htm?lat=54.973441130966314&lng=-1.6213090607649783&zoom=15&id=PS196&cctvVisible=true

traffic camera is not pointing along strawberry place unless you have a different feed you can share?

It changes direction every few minutes.

As it happens the camera when I clicked on it was pointing down that street.