Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

What the fuck is the rush with some people. We've had 13 years of this bollocks, we can wait a couple of weeks :lol:

Oh, wait, it's 2020, people are fucking imbeciles now.

Because once its done, it cannot fail and collapse.

It's nothing to do with people being imbeciles. People are just a bit twitchy and worried. If/when it's done, we can all relax.

What the fuck is the rush with some people. We've had 13 years of this bollocks, we can wait a couple of weeks :lol:

Because once its done, it cannot fail and collapse.

It's nothing to do with people being imbeciles. People are just a bit twitchy and worried. If/when it's done, we can all relax.

:lol: A bit twitchy.

I feel like reminding people it's been 13 years isn't going to calm the worriers down.

I imagine the fact we've spent those 13 years being programmed to wait for takeovers to fail is precisely why they can't take the waiting. :lol:

I reckon people are just ready for a beer. It’s Thursday, crack one open anyway.

Sorry to those beer haters out there.

Wife says I've been drinking too much so weekday beers are off the cards.

It's not really a weekday, is it?  It's Thursday, everyone knows Thursdays don't count.

Guest reefatoon

:lol:

I reckon people are just ready for a beer. It’s Thursday, crack one open anyway.

Sorry to those beer haters out there.

Wife says I've been drinking too much so weekday beers are off the cards.

My firm has a cheap divorce lawyer, like

I think anyone who's ever bought a house knows that legal and financial processes don't give a fuck about how stressed or impatient you are. It'll be done when it's done.

As a lawyer, I can tell you with confidence that it's 99% smoke and mirrors bollocks to justify exorbitant fees. Following this logic, the amount of smoke and mirrors and bollocks involved to justify the fees of the boatload of professional services providers involved in this deal is, much like the seller's waistline, ego and repressed self-loathing, excessive.

Also on that list is UAE and China, all of whom own Premier League clubs.

It’s not a blacklist either, it’s a watchlist where they want people to look at.

It’s also been pointed out before that broadcasting issues is not going to affect our takeover.

It’s no coincidence that the majority of these clickbait articles are being posted by either new members, or existing members who don’t post regularly.

Keep the panic over on Twitter and Facebook where it belongs.

By the very nature of the exercise, carrying out the fit and proper persons test involves "considering blocking newcastle takeover". It's not news, man. It's really alarming how unprepared / unwilling / unable people are to scrutinise and think for themselves.

I think anyone who's ever bought a house knows that legal and financial processes don't give a fuck about how stressed or impatient you are. It'll be done when it's done.

As a lawyer, I can tell you with confidence that it's 99% smoke and mirrors bollocks to justify exorbitant fees...

This was always my suspicion :lol: