Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Reuben’s out!

They're massive Tories. Funded some of Johnson's previous election campaigns etc.

Genuinely upsets me more than the SA link

I don't understand this reaction at all.

It is OUR NHS that they are supporting, not their own political views.

We currently have a Tory Government who are looking after our NHS, and I am supporting our government in that. Voters around the entire UK supported the election of this government a few months ago, but that is not why I am supporting the government.

I am supporting them, be they Tories or whatever, because they are fighting for us, to keep us alive. I support them because I do not want to lose anyone else.

I am a paid up member of the Labour Party, and there will come a time when that becomes relevant again, but NOT now.

FWIW I’ve been told it’s all done and dusted, balance of money being paid next week. Not come from my usual source but I’ve done a bit of digging about names and roles and it all matches.

I have no idea who and who isn’t on the wind up on here ? I hope your right however.

There are gonna be a helluva lot of people monumentally embarrased...and equally devastated...if this collapses now mind. Pretty much everyone on this forum & toontastic (including me, who has robustly reassured all of my deeply unconvinced & cynical mates that it will happen), George Caulkin, Michael Martin, True Geordie are just some of the ones that immediately come to mind. Because lets face it, practically everyone has been talking in terms of "deal 100% will happen" for at least week now.

We may be about to give all of our haters their biggest hoot of them all. Doesn't even bear thinking about.  :sad:

Reuben’s out!

They're massive Tories. Funded some of Johnson's previous election campaigns etc.

We currently have a Tory Government who are looking after our NHS, and I am supporting our government in that. The voters of the entire UK supported the election of this government a few months ago, but that is not why I am supporting the government.

I am supporting them, be they Tories or whatever, because they are fighting for us, to keep us alive. I support them because I do not want to lose anyone else.

I am a paid up member of the Labour Party, and there will come a time when that becomes relevant again, but NOT now.

They’re doing a spectacularly shit job. It’s both fair and absolutely necessary to hold them to account. Talentless populist yes-twats and they’re being shown up for it, Handjob in particular. The chin on him to congratulate himself for the 100,000 tests.

And also all this “our NHS” garbage. They’ve spent decades dismantling it in order to maintain and extend tax cuts and other favourable treatment for the wealthy. They’re about the worst group of leaders we could have hoped for in this situation.

Reuben’s out!

We currently have a Tory Government who are looking after our NHS, and I am supporting our government in that. Voters around the entire UK supported the election of this government a few months ago, but that is not why I am supporting the government.

You’re a clot if you think this isn’t promoting their own political views by the way.

Hancock thing was a gift from Shola when he either visited the Foundation or from when Shola went to some anti racism event. Can’t remember where I read it mind.

Guest Howaythetoon

Being arsed about Jamie Reuben being a Tory when our majority owners are the Saudi State :lol:

It just gets worse, Pardew in for a full house now!

Manor Parks "The voters of the entire UK" bit made me laugh the most.

Have you just flown in from Mars?

Yes and even there we know that 43.6% wouldn't be classed an entire nation.

FWIW I’ve been told it’s all done and dusted, balance of money being paid next week. Not come from my usual source but I’ve done a bit of digging about names and roles and it all matches.

I have no idea who and who isn’t on the wind up on here ? I hope your right however.

Put it this way, if my info was given as a wind up then someone pretty high up in the club is taking the piss out of a family member of their own or that family member is taking the rise out of someone in my family who knows that persons link to the club.

Hope that makes sense.

Put it this way, if my info was given as a wind up then someone pretty high up in the club is taking the piss out of a family member of their own or that family member is taking the rise out of someone in my family who knows that persons link to the club.

Hope that makes sense.

? cheers.