Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

There’s enough mental gymnastics going on in here.

I dread to think of how the section of our support will justify being owned by ‘muzzies’ in their tiny little brains

Tea towels

:lol:

:lol: I could live without Gareth Bale, like.

If we're being choosy I don't love the thought of a blank chequebook. It's not like I care about winning. Just getting the club back is enough.

There’s enough mental gymnastics going on in here.

I dread to think of how the section of our support will justify being owned by ‘muzzies’ in their tiny little brains

How many do you think are doing the same but with the concept of us being owned by 'probable murderers' instead of 'muzzies'?

Can people just be honest and say they simply don't give a fuck about human rights abuses? Have the courage of your convictions - the "maybe they're actually trying to reform by buying us!!" shite is just embarrassing.

Can people just be honest and say they simply don't give a f*** about human rights abuses? Have the courage of your convictions - the "maybe they're actually trying to reform by buying us!!" s**** is just embarrassing.

I haven't kept up with the forum or this thread for a long time, so I don't know if this has been touched upon before?

Guest neesy111

Can people just be honest and say they simply don't give a fuck about human rights abuses? Have the courage of your convictions - the "maybe they're actually trying to reform by buying us!!" shite is just embarrassing.

:thup:

a)  Nobody has said that

b)  I don't give a shite about human rights abuses within the context of a sport

c)  Don't vote for the cunts selling them the weapons

Bale and Coutinho are both reasonably priced in my opinion and their clubs will want to offload them to release some cash. There are going to be a lot of selling clubs and FFP rules may be relaxed.

Pretty surreal we're even at this point. Just opened up facebook and saw my first game at SJP was two years ago  :smug: What a day that was, it's nice to finally look forward to more, hopefully. Might be much harder to find a ticket now, though.

As for the Saudi stuff, I think if you choose to continue to follow the club there's no real way to justify it. I'm going to continue in the short-term for sure, mostly because I've been starved of any sporting success for years. Seeing NUFC realize its potential is going to be a fun ride, assuming it happens. No matter what though, they're a torturous regime and I wish it didn't have to be this way for us to get better, but it looks like it does.

I don't give a shite about human rights abuses within the context of a sport

Thanks bud. Good to get the moral depravity out in the open.  :thup:

Bale and Coutinho are both reasonably priced in my opinion and their clubs will want to offload them to release some cash. There are going to be a lot of selling clubs and FFP rules may be relaxed.

Imagine coming back to the forum after a while away and realising this isn't one of James' wacky football posts, but actually totally reasonable. :lol:

Well I honestly believe it's possible they are reforming. Possible not being the same as definite. It might be a long process but women driving cars is a start.

You have no idea of my moral depravity.

Keep virtue signalling though, you pure sainted man, sure that'll stop the bombs. :thup:

Im guessing those who do have a problem with the Saudis involvement are going to leave the forum and not bang on about it every 2 mins as thryll not be supporting the club any longer and have no need to be here?

You have no idea of my moral depravity.

Keep virtue signalling though, you pure sainted man, sure that'll stop the bombs. :thup:

You won't support the propaganda vehicle of a murderous, theocratic, terrorism-sponsoring regime? What a lily-livered virtue-signaller you are!