Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

No chance this week again. Then it's a long bank holiday weekend. I reckon it will be 10 days before we hear any movement again and the second week of July for an announcement

July :lol:

Meant June  :lol:. This will still be unresolved by the 8th June I reckon. God knows how like. I reckon the documents have just been left on a desk for the last 6 weeks

Link me it?

Ha. Wow. That’s your shortest post today. I’m claiming that as inspired by me. I know you know it’s on last page and many times before. So I’ll make you a counter offer, just to you...

I’ll give £1,000 to the food bank if we get taken over before 15/6. You give £500 if we don’t. That’s only half a fixture in your new box ;-)

Out of interest, why do you think it will not go through before then? And does this mean you don’t think it will happen at all?

Pretty sure PRL is as hopeful as anyone that it goes through.

He's not having an arguement, he's doing what I do, betting against something good happening in the hope he doesn't jinx shit, and if he loses he'll be happy and the food bank gets a boost.

Canny.  :thup:

Fancy giving all that money to a foodbank to in an argument.

Hardly any of that money will end up with the needy

You’re so edgy dude!

He right though. I get much more of a sense of helping by handing bags of spice out directly to the beggars on Grey street

Link me it?

Ha. Wow. That’s your shortest post today. I’m claiming that as inspired by me. I know you know it’s on last page and many times before. So I’ll make you a counter offer, just to you...

I’ll give £1,000 to the food bank if we get taken over before 15/6. You give £500 if we don’t. That’s only half a fixture in your new box ;-)

Out of interest, why do you think it will not go through before then? And does this mean you don’t think it will happen at all?

Pretty sure PRL is as hopeful as anyone that it goes through.

He's not having an arguement, he's doing what I do, betting against something good happening in the hope he doesn't jinx s***, and if he loses he'll be happy and the food bank gets a boost.

Canny.  :thup:

So if he loses he knows there is a can of spam in it for him?

You have given £540.95 as a donation to the Newcastle West End Foodbank

The donation ID is T637252742968591276U565396C324972-8118b

£125.00 Gift Aid has been added to your donation

For you HTT. No worries if you don’t wanna play bet now, i wouldn’t have taken the bet if you’d not suggested

Wow good on you man, I think I’ll decline though for now.

You gonna pay the £200 if it doesn't go through though?

Guest Howaythetoon

You have given £540.95 as a donation to the Newcastle West End Foodbank

The donation ID is T637252742968591276U565396C324972-8118b

£125.00 Gift Aid has been added to your donation

For you HTT. No worries if you don’t wanna play bet now, i wouldn’t have taken the bet if you’d not suggested

Wow good on you man, I think I’ll decline though for now.

You gonna pay the £200 if it doesn't go through though?

I already have?

Really......Explain ?

They have a business to pay for.

It would be far better to spend 200 odd quid on shopping and drop it off or even have it delivered there

Really......Explain ?

It would be far better to spend 200 odd quid on shopping and drop it off or even have it delivered there

And the "business" still has to be paid for.

Really......Explain ?

So is the business now part of the needy too?

Sounds like a waste of effort to me

Really......Explain ?

Have you done your research here as to what expenses they have ? Or just mouthing off ?

Really......Explain ?

Have you done your research here as to what expenses they have ? Or just mouthing off ?

Somewhere in the middle

Really......Explain ?

Somewhere in the middle

:lol: :lol:

Bumped into John Karelse inside Gills chippy in the Felling yesterday, told me the takeover may or may not happen.

Fuck off man. No way is Gills chippy going to be open during lockdown.

When is the premier league announcement on whether the season resumes due? Next Monday or Tuesday?

Once that has been announced then we can expect to be close to the takeover announcement. First week in June seems most likely.

I doubt the PL will make an announcement, it’ll likely be a joint announcement by FCB and PCP.

When is the premier league announcement on whether the season resumes due? Next Monday or Tuesday?

Once that has been announced then we can expect to be close to the takeover announcement. First week in June seems most likely.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Really......Explain ?

I'm sorry, but what a load of bull, even if the money goes "to the business", by helping them business costs, it ultimately allows for them to actually run a food back which then allow people not to starve. Which you know, is a good fucking thing.

Someone's just donated £500 to charity, which is a great thing to do, stop trying to act superior and contrary, there is absolutely no point or reason for it.

Really......Explain ?

I'm sorry, but what a load of bull, even if the money goes "to the business", by helping them business costs, it ultimately allows for them to actually run a food back which then allow people not to starve. Which you know, is a good f***ing thing.

Someone's just donated £500 to charity, which is a great thing to do, stop trying to act superior and contrary, there is absolutely no point or reason for it.

With all due respect im not sure how you have drawn those conclusions