Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Fancy giving all that money to a foodbank to in an argument.

Hardly any of that money will end up with the needy

Really......Explain ?

They have a business to pay for.

It would be far better to spend 200 odd quid on shopping and drop it off or even have it delivered there

I'm sorry, but what a load of bull, even if the money goes "to the business", by helping them business costs, it ultimately allows for them to actually run a food back which then allow people not to starve. Which you know, is a good f***ing thing.

Someone's just donated £500 to charity, which is a great thing to do, stop trying to act superior and contrary, there is absolutely no point or reason for it.

With all due respect im not sure how you have drawn those conclusions

With all due respect, someone has donated £500 to a charity that has proved they help people, with even testimonials from people they have helped.

I’m not sure if you are aware of what’s happening in the world right now, but it is difficult for people to get their weekly shopping in, never mind £500 worth of long life food to donate.

How exactly is someone supposed to actually get some extra items for people right now?

The food banks will have likely worked on a way around this.

When is the premier league announcement on whether the season resumes due? Next Monday or Tuesday?

Once that has been announced then we can expect to be close to the takeover announcement. First week in June seems most likely.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

What you laughing at man? It's obviously quite clear the premier league is prioritising "project restart" far higher than this takeover and rightly so. You're not getting a takeover announcement until it's announced football is back on. That's becoming clearer by the day.

You will look daft in a couple of weeks when my statement is proven correct.

Fancy giving all that money to a foodbank to in an argument.

Hardly any of that money will end up with the needy

Really......Explain ?

They have a business to pay for.

It would be far better to spend 200 odd quid on shopping and drop it off or even have it delivered there

I'm sorry, but what a load of bull, even if the money goes "to the business", by helping them business costs, it ultimately allows for them to actually run a food back which then allow people not to starve. Which you know, is a good f***ing thing.

Someone's just donated £500 to charity, which is a great thing to do, stop trying to act superior and contrary, there is absolutely no point or reason for it.

With all due respect im not sure how you have drawn those conclusions

With all due respect, someone has donated £500 to a charity that has proved they help people, with even testimonials from people they have helped.

I’m not sure if you are aware of what’s happening in the world right now, but it is difficult for people to get their weekly shopping in, never mind £500 worth of long life food to donate.

How exactly is someone supposed to actually get some extra items for people right now?

The food banks will have likely worked on a way around this.

Looks like you have answered your own question amongst all that guff

I'm fed up with the jostling of the e-penises in this thread, how did you lot end up being more focused on bickering about crap political/ethical opinion rather than the takeover itself? Must have been the boredom setting in with it all taking so long  :lol:

So much toxic masculinity alpha bullshit in this thread. All this offering people out for bets, might as well just go to a private chat room and start waving your cocks about.

One or two value their own opinions far to much. And you're right, but they would never address half the stuff in PMs to each other because the need for that extra bit of support and hoping others wade in. I agree fucking mouthpieces get in your private chat, thread spammers with fucking 5000 word rants.

Shitlist so far:

Hairy Keys

Amnesty International

A grieving woman

Food banks

One of these is not like the others.

Agreed. Keys might actually have more clout than the rest.

So much toxic masculinity alpha bullshit in this thread. All this offering people out for bets, might as well just go to a private chat room and start waving your cocks about.

One or two value their own opinions far to much. And you're right, but they would never address half the stuff in PMs to each other because the need for that extra bit of support and hoping others wade in. I agree fucking mouthpieces get in your private chat, thread spammers with fucking 5000 word rants.

Everybody has an opinion.  When it goes too far is when you think your opinion is the only correct one and everyone who disagrees with you is either wrong or stupid.  It's a bizarre condescending arrogance which is why some people can't just accept that others have a different view and let things go.  They're obviously right, they just have to keep going until the other person sees it and accepts that the way they view the world is the way everybody should.

Best to just ignore and move on,

Don't know who he is, but liked reading some positive tweets from him, even though they most likely mean nothing.

Check my last tweet. I have a very reliable source at Logitech. He claims it's gonna be announced on Friday, at 3pm.

Everybody has an opinion.  When it goes too far is when you think your opinion is the only correct one and everyone who disagrees with you is either wrong or stupid.  It's a bizarre condescending arrogance which is why some people can't just accept that others have a different view and let things go.  They're obviously right, they just have to keep going until the other person sees it and accepts that the way they view the world is the way everybody should.

Best to just ignore and move on,

👍🏻

Don't know who he is, but liked reading some positive tweets from him, even though they most likely mean nothing.

Check my last tweet. I have a very reliable source at Logitech. He claims it's gonna be announced on Friday, at 3pm.

Nah you're alright. I've had enough twitter positivity for one day.