Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

I stopped giving food to the food bank when I learned of a few people who use them wasting their money on flash tv's, cigs, beer and weed. Also this big woman who comes back with bag fulls.

toryjesus.jpg

:lol:

No wonder Roma were begging the Saudis to buy them.

According to reports in Italy, Roma could be forced to sell Zaniolo and Pellegrini after the club posted a loss of €278.5m..

According to reports in Italy, Roma could be forced to sell Zaniolo and Pellegrini after the club posted a loss of €278.5m..

Its actually no different than someone begging you to buy a car. Raises suspicion

Doesn't seem possible.  Are they paying insane wages?

It's only fair we complete the circle by buying both of them.

See the Reuben brothers come in 2nd in the latest rich list in Britain. Just the 16 billion, down 2 billion due to Covid. Their wealth alone is staggering. I can’t imagine the govt not wanting this to go through, the economic benefits to the region could be massive just at a time when govt needs as much help as possible, it’s a no brainer for them.

As much as I can’t believe that we’d ever be in this position I can’t see why it could be refused, other than a complete stitch up.

On another note and not that it makes any difference, I understand that Ashley is still in Miami, certainly that was the belief a couple of days ago.

See the Reuben brothers come in 2nd in the latest rich list in Britain. Just the 16 billion, down 2 billion due to Covid. Their wealth alone is staggering. I can’t imagine the govt not wanting this to go through, the economic benefits to the region could be massive just at a time when govt needs as much help as possible, it’s a no brainer for them.

As much as I can’t believe that we’d ever be in this position I can’t see why it could be refused, other than a complete stitch up.

On another note and not that it makes any difference, I understand that Ashley is still in Miami, certainly that was the belief a couple of days ago.

Tory governments have a good record of giving a shit about the north-east :thup:

Stifleaay[/member]

Has it ever been updated since they moved there nearly 20 years ago?

Rafa had the walls painted.

And he still left?

Fucking insatiable that man's appetite.

About a month ago I heard from someone that the plan is for the first team to move out of Benton to a new training ground on the outskirts of the city.

The current training ground at Benton will then be knocked down and rebuilt and used for the academy, with the old academy at the opposite end being knocked down.

This thread should be immortalised as a hand book to show the plight and desperation of a community based round a football team with a history of disapointment and lacklustre for-profit owner. It's an exemplary microcosm of desperation, christ some of us have even gone through the seven stages of grief attempting to get rid of this arsehole. Hope is driving us mad.

About a month ago I heard from someone that the plan is for the first team to move out of Benton to a new training ground on the outskirts of the city.

The current training ground at Benton will then be knocked down and rebuilt and used for the academy, with the old academy at the opposite end being knocked down.

Sounds a plan. Wonder if social distancing makes them rethink any blueprints, space things out more etc..