Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest Howaythetoon

Yes, I'm going to take advice about my 'real world' from someone who only knows me online and who I have no respect for. :lol: :thup: f***ing do one man ye drip.

I’m trying to offer some kindly advice to your about your online world, on here, where you come across as a t***.

As for any respect of me, I’d actually feel disrespected if you had any respect for me.

All I know when I flounced off in a huffy fit of pissyness and asked the Bodmins to delete my account, they flat out refused out of their combined and rather embarrassing respect for me. I only returned because of the begging, love letters and bribes, that and I had nothing better to do with my life than log back on, at least I was afforded my dignity back by being able to log back in under my proper username though thankfully, kept on file in the secret clique section.

And I respect that.

You on the other hand should be embarrassed you had to create a whole new username to log back in.

I wouldn’t mind, but I actually wouldn’t have known you we’re posting again if not for your signature twatty waffle.

Your pizza though and I’m being serious here :thup:

Man this is fucked up imo, KI is sound on here and IRL, weird to attack him randomly like this over what was essentially an emoji

Lovers tiff, nothing more,

This thread is lifting like  :lol:

Actually don't think it would be half as bad if people didn't keep carping about how bad the craic is in here. :lol:

It’s becoming an episode of Rick and Morty. Meta all owa the place

Not long now until the Sunday rags. They'll put a dampener on an otherwise jolly thread.

I have been thinking about this and I can't see how the Premier League can block the deal.  It would be a diplomatic shit storm.

This is the kind of revelation I check the thread for.

To be fair it’s in the top quartile of posts today

:lol: Fair point.

In summary, we're not cool with MBS?

It's like that mate we all have. He's done some dumb crap in the past but you just know he'll do something stupid again in the future, your mam has told you to cut him loose but you still hang round with him anyway.

It's like that mate we all have. He's done some dumb crap in the past but you just know he'll do something stupid again in the future, your mam has told you to cut him loose but you still hang round with him anyway.

He's cheeky, let her drive and all that, but she can't get past that one time he lost his cool and beheaded a few infidels. We all know one like that.

He's cheeky, let her drive and all that, but she can't get past that one time he lost his cool and beheaded a few infidels. We all know one like that.

I guess you had to be there.

Thank god he didn't have access to nuclear weapons. He might have just nuked a couple of cities, haha!!

Norwegian press is cool, was a story today about how PIF has bought into Facebook, Disney and Boeing. Then they went into how they're trying to buy us, and how there's tons of protest but none whatsoever with the other buy-ins. Then went into how a lot of Norwegian commentators have been critical to the Newcastle deal, but said nothing when PIF bought into Equinor (Norwegian state owned company).

Facebook, Disney and Boeing don't have fans though :lol: They're private companies, I think a community football club should be held to a higher standard.

Know nothing about Equinor so can't comment on that

Facebook, Disney and Boeing don't have fans though :lol: They're private companies, I think a community football club should be held to a higher standard.

Disney doesn’t have fans?

Are you for fucking real?

Every lass under the age of 30 is a massive Disney fan.

Any lass over the age of 30 with an IQ lower than 85 is a massive Disney fan.

Every child in the Western World is a massive Disney fan.

Oh look, a squirrel.

Guest godzilla

:lol:

Round the circle we go again.

Thank god he didn't have access to nuclear weapons. He might have just nuked a couple of cities, haha!!

As long as you don't let him near the tequila.

Guest reefatoon

I’m a fan of Disney world. Always have a cracking holiday when I go. I feel a double treacherous cunt now.

Guest neesy111

The facebook and disney investments are worth 1% in both businesses.  Not exactly buying them....