Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest chopey

The Mag used to contain reasoned arguments written by true fans, this is a 50 word fag packet article that has actually been presented on their site as the thoughts of a typical fan.

At least by the time i finished reading it I knew how to get rid of ear wax, fix car scratches and fix my bad posture.

Guest godzilla

The Mag used to contain reasoned arguments written by true fans, this is a 50 word fag packet article that has actually been presented on their site as the thoughts of a typical fan.

At least by the time i finished reading it I knew how to get rid of ear wax, fix car scratches and fix my bad posture.

Just waiting now for a national paper to take it up and try and express it that Newcastle fans don't want the takeover.

"I've wrote to the PL begging them to let Ashley stay and continue stealing ticket money for games that won't have fans inside."

I get he's the "lesser of two evils" but how can anyone petition for this man to remain our owner under any circumstances?

"I've wrote to the PL begging them to let Ashley stay and continue stealing ticket money for games that won't have fans inside."

I get he's the "lesser of two evils" but how can anyone petition for this man to remain our owner under any circumstances?

Got mackem written all over it.

We are at the stage in the takeover cycle where we hear nothing for several days and it fades away into nowt.

We have never been anywhere near "this stage" in any proposed takeover in the past.

I don't know when any announcement will be made, I have no idea at all . . . but I am certain that it will be worth the wait!

We never had an official 'end' to the BZG takeover

I guess next week will be when that happens...

We are at the stage in the takeover cycle where we hear nothing for several days and it fades away into nowt.

We have never been anywhere near "this stage" in any proposed takeover in the past.

I don't know when any announcement will be made, I have no idea at all . . . but I am certain that it will be worth the wait!

We never had an official 'end' to the BZG takeover

The PL are still processing their Directors' test.

Tell you what, looking away from this and getting on with your life is very refreshing. This whole takeover nonsense made me ill seriously, refreshing f5 and looking for articles every minute. Fuck that. If it happens, good. I fully expect it not to though - it's Newcastle after all.

Someone on reddit who apparently has contacts with the law firm for the selling side has said it definitely won't be this week and it will be "many more weeks".

I've done some digging and he said the takeover was 100% genuine before the Burnley 0-0 game. Also said about the 80%,10% and 10% structure before it was reported.

I'm not taking his word for it but just prepare yourselves for a long long wait just in case 😂

Someone on reddit who apparently has contacts with the law firm for the selling side has said it definitely won't be this week and it will be "many more weeks".

I've done some digging and he said the takeover was 100% genuine before the Burnley 0-0 game. Also said about the 80%,10% and 10% structure before it was reported.

I'm not taking his word for it but just prepare yourselves for a long long wait just in case 😂

Did this redditor explain why it will be "many more weeks"? Anything specific jump out at you?

If you go through his comments he says a lot of waffle and a lot of stuff which indicates he’s not ITK at all.

All he’s done is throw out a load of guesses. He even admits his latest comment is guess work.

Guest godzilla

If you go through his comments he says a lot of waffle and a lot of stuff which indicates he’s not ITK at all.

All he’s done is throw out a load of guesses. He even admits his latest comment is guess work.

Another one from the ITK attention seeking brigade. To me if nothing is sorted this week then it indicates (imo) that there are major issues which have not been resolved and that the buyers or their sources are talking out of their arse. It does not take more than 8 weeks if there are no 'red flags' and you can't use the excuse of Project Restart anymore.

Another one from the ITK attention seeking brigade. To me if nothing is sorted this week then it indicates (imo) that there are major issues which have not been resolved and that the buyers or their sources are talking out of their arse. It does not take more than 8 weeks if there are no 'red flags' and you can't use the excuse of Project Restart anymore.

Relax. What will be will be.

If you're talking about the same user, he doesn't? And if he is ITK, it's only though knowing someone at the law firm. So he obviously has quite a narrow and limited perspective on what he knows..

:lol: :lol:

Tell me what's funny then

Well, for starters people have said "If it's not this week, it's time to worry" for about the last 4 weeks.

For what it's worth, I think there are clearly issues holding this up or it would be through by now. I don't think we need to wait until the end of this or any other week to see that.

Guest godzilla

Relax. What will be will be.

I agree, just think that this no red flag is starting to look very questionable. I will remain positive the rest of this week though.

If you're talking about the same user, he doesn't? And if he is ITK, it's only though knowing someone at the law firm. So he obviously has quite a narrow and limited perspective on what he knows..

Anyone want to provide a link?

Guest godzilla

:lol: :lol:

Tell me what's funny then

I was just thinking of the NO Takeover Bingo sheet. Definitely ticked a few off with that post.

Fair enough