Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

We are at the stage in the takeover cycle where we hear nothing for several days and it fades away into nowt.

Guess who wins again.

How will that happen then? Someone at the PL puts the the PIF takeover report in his desk drawer to review and forgets all about it?

Mike doesn't really win if this falls through either  :lol:

"Trousered" £17m for nothing, was a Bishop stunt all along

Bunsen burner, nice little earner. If that's what they want to pay him that's their perogative.

We are at the stage in the takeover cycle where we hear nothing for several days and it fades away into nowt.

We have never been anywhere near "this stage" in any proposed takeover in the past.

I don't know when any announcement will be made, I have no idea at all . . . but I am certain that it will be worth the wait!

We have never been anywhere near "this stage" in any proposed takeover in the past.

I don't know when any announcement will be made, I have no idea at all . . . but I am certain that it will be worth the wait!

We never had an official 'end' to the BZG takeover

Pretty sure we did when Ashley gave an "interview" to Martin Samuel in which he said "The last bid, the one from UAE, he's a prince and he's got £38bn or £100bn, all these numbers — well, why would you even care what you're paying then? What difference would £10m either way make?"

Guest godzilla

Honestly man if people think this is 'another fakeover' give your heads a shake man

Honestly man if people think this is 'another fakeover' give your heads a shake man

Yes indeed, we have NEVER been anywhere like this before.

Just "relax" people and then "imagine" just how great it is going to be soon. OOPS, end of 'relax' !!!!

Yes indeed, we have NEVER been anywhere like this before.

Just "relax" people and then "imagine" just how great it is going to be soon. OOPS, end of 'relax' !!!!

By FGTH ?