Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

:lol: :lol:

Tell me what's funny then

Well, for starters people have said "If it's not this week, it's time to worry" for about the last 4 weeks.

For what it's worth, I think there are clearly issues holding this up or it would be through by now. I don't think we need to wait until the end of this or any other week to see that.

Aye, but this is Godzilla we're talking about.

Someone on reddit who apparently has contacts with the law firm for the selling side has said it definitely won't be this week and it will be "many more weeks".

I've done some digging and he said the takeover was 100% genuine before the Burnley 0-0 game. Also said about the 80%,10% and 10% structure before it was reported.

I'm not taking his word for it but just prepare yourselves for a long long wait just in case 😂

If you go through his comments he says a lot of waffle and a lot of stuff which indicates he’s not ITK at all.

All he’s done is throw out a load of guesses. He even admits his latest comment is guess work.

Another one from the ITK attention seeking brigade. To me if nothing is sorted this week then it indicates (imo) that there are major issues which have not been resolved and that the buyers or their sources are talking out of their arse. It does not take more than 8 weeks if there are no 'red flags' and you can't use the excuse of Project Restart anymore.

Relax. What will be will be.

I agree, just think that this no red flag is starting to look very questionable. I will remain positive the rest of this week though.

This isn't "ITK" or anything like that, but I've heard from a good source that next week a poster called godzilla is going to state "if it doesn't happen this week it's probably never going to happen". Also, that's likely to be repeated every single week until the takeover either happens, or doesn't.

If I'm wrong so be it.

Guest godzilla

:lol: :lol:

Tell me what's funny then

Well, for starters people have said "If it's not this week, it's time to worry" for about the last 4 weeks.

For what it's worth, I think there are clearly issues holding this up or it would be through by now. I don't think we need to wait until the end of this or any other week to see that.

You could have used the excuse of Project Restart being the hold up (I don't agree with that either), not now though.

Someone on reddit who apparently has contacts with the law firm for the selling side has said it definitely won't be this week and it will be "many more weeks".

I've done some digging and he said the takeover was 100% genuine before the Burnley 0-0 game. Also said about the 80%,10% and 10% structure before it was reported.

I'm not taking his word for it but just prepare yourselves for a long long wait just in case 😂

If you go through his comments he says a lot of waffle and a lot of stuff which indicates he’s not ITK at all.

All he’s done is throw out a load of guesses. He even admits his latest comment is guess work.

Yeah I had a look and he has said a few times that it will be within a certain time frame which obviously never happened.

Tbf though I don't think there is one single person who has got everything absolutely nailed on so far. It's just the comment he made before the Burnley game that sticks out to me as there was absolutely no mention of the takeover progressing around that time asfaik.

Guest godzilla

Another one from the ITK attention seeking brigade. To me if nothing is sorted this week then it indicates (imo) that there are major issues which have not been resolved and that the buyers or their sources are talking out of their arse. It does not take more than 8 weeks if there are no 'red flags' and you can't use the excuse of Project Restart anymore.

I agree, just think that this no red flag is starting to look very questionable. I will remain positive the rest of this week though.

This isn't "ITK" or anything like that, but I've heard from a good source that next week a poster called godzilla is going to state "if it doesn't happen this week it's probably never going to happen". Also, that's likely to be repeated every single week until the takeover either happens, or doesn't.

If I'm wrong so be it.

Every week you're being a bit silly as usual  :lol:

If I'm wrong so be it.

Gets me through the dark.

Guest godzilla

If I'm wrong so be it.

Gets me through the dark.

O0

Guest godzilla

Is this where we are, as a specie, daily updates that nothing has changed? And that's probably somebody's job, that they earn money for.

He was one of the ones who was saying a couple of weeks ago that it was all agreed, which I was saying before about the media and their sources. Best just to switch off and what will be will be

At some point the buyers have to say enough is enough, you're now impacting our business plan, we're losing out on targets and even managerial candidates. Equally Ashley could be investing that money in to rescuing businesses and potentially saving jobs but can't because the PL are moving at a snails pace.

At some point the buyers have to say enough is enough, you're now impacting our business plan, we're losing out on targets and even managerial candidates. Equally Ashley could be investing that money in to rescuing businesses and potentially saving jobs but can't because the PL are moving at a snails pace.

And the PL won't be bothered.

Bring back the days when ITK was a thing only for Spurs fans and that rather arrogant Martin Lol[/member]

Sources from inside Cheshunt with 100% authenticity have informed me that Brenda the tea lady wasn't able to purchase her usual ultra flow Tampax from Waitrose and is investing heavily in rolling pins and cotton wool. This deal may put an end to her homemade scones being the flavour of the day amongst the Spurs reserve team squad.

Agree, obviously the PL have had a lot to deal with but it's staggering that they potentially haven't given an accurate timeline on when it will be done. The owner and seller are both stuck in limbo with hundreds of millions of pounds involved. And the PL are just like "speak to you later!".

And the PL won't be bothered.

Thry will be when they are at least sued for £17m. I'm sure both parties could find other losses to account for.

Bring back the days when ITK was a thing only for Spurs fans and that rather arrogant Martin Lol[/member]

Sources from inside Cheshunt with 100% authenticity have informed me that Brenda the tea lady wasn't able to purchase her usual ultra flow Tampax from Waitrose and is investing heavily in rolling pins and cotton wool. This deal may put an end to her homemade scones being the flavour of the day amongst the Spurs reserve team squad.

Does anyone find shit like this funny? Seriously, anyone?

Yeah me.

Agree, obviously the PL have had a lot to deal with but it's staggering that they potentially haven't given an accurate timeline on when it will be done. The owner and seller are both stuck in limbo with hundreds of millions of pounds involved. And the PL are just like "speak to you later!".

Something in the end has to give. Either it goes through or there is a whole mess that will need sorting out, most likely in a court of law and with very expensive legal teams.

Yoyd think by 8 weeks in one of the parties would try and apply pressure to speed things along.

Yeah me.

:lol:

Something in the end has to give. Either it goes through or there is a whole mess that will need sorting out, most likely in a court of law and with very expensive legal teams.

Yoyd think by 8 weeks in one of the parties would try and apply pressure to speed things along.

Who knows, maybe the mess is being sorted out now after the PL rejected it?

Does anyone find s*** like this funny? Seriously, anyone?

No this saga is making me feel physicly sick

Yeah me.

:lol: