Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

This is going through

Desperation from beIN. If they thought it was getting rejected they wouldn't be doing this.

At the same time it needs to get to a stage where the PL just say enough is enough and make a decision. Otherwise they'll just keep submitting new evidence.

What was it then?

Fwiw I don't give a f*** about the piracy angle. I'm currently watching two football matches at the same time both on illegal streams

I can explain it to you but you aren't interested so there's no point.

Short version? What you think is wrong.

Short version 2? PIF not involved according to WTO, should be no reason to stop takeover.

I was happy to accept that these thing can take a while but fuck sake this is tedious.

It could only happen to us tbh. Even Ruud Gullitt brought in some type of shaman to lift the curse over this club when he was boss. It obviously didn't fucking work.

Doubt KSA will fold their views on Qatar for this. Perhaps it's not KSA+rest of MENA who should allow Qatar television etc in their countries. But rather that Qatar should stop harboring terrorist and comply with Riyadh-agreement. Why are PL co-operating with instrument of terrorist enabling state Qatar is another questing, why are they listening to them etc.

WTO report recongized Saudis reason for not listening to Qatar in their conclusion from what I understood.

Doubt KSA will fold their views on Qatar for this. Perhaps it's not KSA+rest of MENA who should allow Qatar television etc in their countries. But rather that Qatar should stop harboring terrorist and comply with Riyadh-agreement. Why are PL co-operating with instrument of terrorist enabling state Qatar is another questing, why are they listening to them etc.

WTO report recongized Saudis reason for not listening to Qatar in their conclusion from what I understood.

Only relating to part of the claims, i.e. for Qatar not being able to get legal council, but not for KSA not acting against piracy supposedly conducted by some of its subjects.

Guest godzilla

This is going through

Desperation from beIN. If they thought it was getting rejected they wouldn't be doing this.

At the same time it needs to get to a stage where the PL just say enough is enough and make a decision. Otherwise they'll just keep submitting new evidence.

This is also a follow up to the 'toys out of the pram' announcement concerning asking for a refund and not bidding for the rights next time.

Yes, WTO recognised KSA claims that Qatar are terrorists and therefore rightly do not have to respond to their objections on IP (or any matter i'd assume)

Basically the neighbour who killed your family and is suing you for blocking his drive has just been told to fuck off, though the court did ask not to bock his drive in future.  :lol:

Guest Carrick18

The 'new buyer' has links to Qatar and beIN. He's also had issues with the FBI and fraud.

Piss poor.

My guess is that Saudi is not exactly innocent regarding harboring/enabling terrorism either. But that's the stance they've taken right now against Qatar. And which some countries recognize. Probably KSA end goal is making Qatar part of KSA since Qatar has alot of natural gas etc.

Do people reckon Qatar sponsor terrorism?

Feels like the media try to paint them out as good guys but is that actually the case?

One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrrorist, innit?

ISIS freedom fighters  :lol: :lol:

I hope that cunt Keys is hoyed into some Qatari labour camp. Fucking arsehole.

He's a hideous beast like.

You can almost see where the hand is inserted to operate that tame legal ‘expert’ there

Someone needs to ask Masters 'if a 3rd party  continues to submit evidence against a potential owner/director, can the test continue indefinitely?'.

Surely they're allowed to answer a 'general' question about their rules.

I know the answer really, but fuck me it's ridiculous.

'Only way to watch PL football in SA is through illegal streams'

Well i can see why this happened then.  :lol: This is all on the PL, they created this mess.

Open to correction but Bein bought the rights to show it in Saudi and then the Saudis refused and pirated it instead no?

Yep that’s true apart from the piracy being state-sanctioned bit. But Saudi blocked it as part of the de facto conflict between the two nations. Part of a trade/ economic embargo

My guess is that Saudi is not exactly innocent regarding harboring/enabling terrorism either. But that's the stance they've taken right now against Qatar. And which some countries recognize. Probably KSA end goal is making Qatar part of KSA since Qatar has alot of natural gas etc.

Wasn't there something that happened in september 2001 or something? 11 Saudis flew an airplane into some skyscrapers in the USA. Terrible accident.

And it's ironic watching Keys etc being all high and mighty discussing piracy as if it's the end of the world while their employer is allegedly enabling/harboring terrorists. Strain at gnats and swallowing camels.

Wasn't there something that happened in september 2001 or something? 11 Saudis flew an airplane into some skyscrapers in the USA. Terrible accident.

Yes terrible that. But hard to prove KSA were behind it officially I guess. Just as we all know KSA is behind BeoutQ but no one has been able to prove it... officially :angel:

The Saudis actually crack down pretty hard on terrorists, if they didn't you can bet their western collaborating regime would have been overthrown years ago by the fundamentalists.

The Saudis actually crack down pretty hard on terrorists, if they didn't you can bet their western collaborating regime would have been overthrown years ago by the fundamentalists.

They're a monarchy, I don't get your point.