Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

"It took weeks for me to find out it was genuine, but at the same time, nobody knows anything about him yet"  :lol:

Is this bloke a complete idiot?

Actually, no that would be giving him too much praise. His ultra-cynical stance has instantly dissipated when he's able to push a story whereby he can claim to be in the knowledge of some of the details.

For the Saudi bid, he's openly admitted that he's got no real information about it. This bitterness of being left in the dark is made manifest in his woeful coverage, littered with contradictory rhetoric and sensationalist bile.

I'm so fucking tired of 'journalists' coming out with 'I knew about this but couldn't say' every time a new name enters the fucking mix. 'Journalists' on Twitter need to fuck off.

I really wish when Edwards posts on twitter he receives zero replies.

He loves the attention and thrives on it. Fair enough people need to be told but then you get people like him who just need to be completely ignored for various reasons.

This is a moot point. What evidence is there to suggest that this guy will be better than Ashley, apart from the fact that he isn't Mike Ashley?

Surely the weeks of investigating Edwards did on Mauriss would be able to clarify for us!

This is a moot point. What evidence is there to suggest that this guy will be better than Ashley, apart from the fact that he isn't Mike Ashley?

Surely the weeks of investigating Edwards did on Mauriss would be able to clarify for us!

I didn’t think Wikipedia took weeks to read, unless you are really slow

Exactly.  I'd ask him to justify that statement but I just can't be arsed to try and engage with him.  I used to think Edwards was really good value, but in the last year or so he's gone mega-batshit.  Think someone on here mentioned that it coincided with Bruce's arrival, which would probably be right.  He's really lost his way.

seems to be enough for people with the SA bid

Because people know they have money. Pretty simple to see why it 'seems to be enough'.

Nobody knows who this bloke is. Not even the 'journalist' who's known about him since last year.

Not really, Caulkin had a huge feature in the Athletic a few months back detailing their blueprint for the club, as well as an interview with Staveley herself when he worked at The Times

Because people know they have money. Pretty simple to see why it 'seems to be enough'.

Nobody knows who this bloke is. Not even the 'journalist' who's known about him since last year.

Think you'll find that those who don't like the idea of being owned by Saudis will pretty much take anyone as a potential replacement, even some US huckster who has red flags all over the place. He might load the club with crippling debt, but at least it won't be tainted by human rights abuses.

Unless you count making Newcastle fans suffer.

The whole pathetic invented "American Bid" is FAKE, FAKE, FAKE.

Amanda & Co are OUR owners now, that is how it has felt like for months now . . let's get on with it.

Are you frustrated bud? Thought you said it would get announced today?

The whole pathetic invented "American Bid" is FAKE, FAKE, FAKE.

Amanda & Co are OUR owners now, that is how it has felt like for months now . . let's get on with it.

Are you frustrated bud? Thought you said it would get announced today?

Are you not annoyed (or 'frustrated' to use your word) by these easily invented lies?

Are you?

Still plenty of "today" left . . or mebbe tomorrow, ha ha . . . "imminent"