Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

About to enter 900 fucking pages. Anyone know what's the record time to reach 1000 pages on N-O? Announcement of the deal rejected or accepted will speed this one to the 1000 mark soon.

Guest chopey

"Coming days" klaxon

This is worse than travelling to Penzance by Megabus.

could be worse

"Coming days" klaxon

Dare we hope they have moved on from the issue of piracy

Not necessarily.

Christ give it a rest man.

'Dare we hope?'

NO!!  BRING IN THE NEGATIVITY HOSE!!

I would imagine the telegraph article is referring to this gentleman’s role. It would tie in with what Jacobs was saying yesterday, they probably want confirmation if he will have any involvement or influence.

"Coming days" klaxon

Not necessarily.

'Dare we hope?'

Apologies for making relevant, valid points on a football forum in the appropriate thread related to the takeover.

I didn't realise we all just had to blindly suck each other off and say how it'll definitely go through with no hiccups and there's nothing preventing it happening. After all, it's only been 13 weeks so clearly nothing's up and nothing I say could possibly be correct anyway. Thanks for putting me right.

People just need to chill and let it play out. The over analysis of every little detail honestly looks a tad crazy  :lol:

But to say people shouldn't have hope seems a bit shitty mind.

Only now have they got round to discussing the make-up of the ownership lol

My conspiracy theory is they've just spent the three months trying to strongarm KSA into doing something about piracy and will now conclude with a normal 2 week O&D test [emoji38]

That's exactly what I think :thup:

People just need to chill and let it play out. The over analysis of every little detail honestly looks a tad crazy  :lol:

But to say people shouldn't have hope seems a bit shitty mind.

I never said people shouldn't have hope. I simply expressed an alternative view, that maybe something else was happening. This is a discussion forum, right?

"Coming days" klaxon

This is worse than travelling to Penzance by Megabus.

My Mam and Dad once travelled from Newcastle to Torquay on a Vespa. They did an overnight stop in Tamworth. :lol:

"Coming days" klaxon

Not necessarily.

'Dare we hope?'

Apologies for making relevant, valid points on a football forum in the appropriate thread related to the takeover.

I didn't realise we all just had to blindly suck each other off and say how it'll definitely go through with no hiccups and there's nothing preventing it happening. After all, it's only been 13 weeks so clearly nothing's up and nothing I say could possibly be correct anyway. Thanks for putting me right.

:lol:

Settle down man.  My point was he said 'dare we hope' and you again go off on one to try to prove it's negative.  I've got no issue with anybody's thoughts on the whole mess, I swing back and forward with it myself, just this relentless need from some to try to stop any kind of positivity/hope gets my back up every now and again :thup:

Fair enough, but I didn't "go off on one to try and prove it's negative". You literally quoted my first words, "not necessarily". I didn't try to prove anything, I just offered an alternative thought on the tweet.

Anyway, whatever. I need a beer. :lol:

I’m watching the game without commentary and 4 guys from home inc Carlton cold and Steve Sitwell, and tbh, it’s much better than actual commentary

You OK?

I’m watching the game without commentary and 4 guys from home inc Carlton cold and Steve Sitwell, and tbh, it’s much better than actual commentary

Excellent commentary duo those two. One sends a shiver down your spine and the other is just posturing.

Guest Butcher

You OK?

:lol: