Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

2 hours ago, Boo Boy said:

just makes her look ridiculous when it doesn't

If she's prepared to risk looking ridiculous good for her. I want owners who will fight publicly for us at the risk of looking ridiculous. 

21 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Toon fans embarrassing themselves again…

At least they are trying to draw attention to what the league is doing. It’s just wrong that they’ve tried to delay making a definite decision for the last 16 months. 

Buses left the stadium around 5am. No matter how we might talk down on them, it's a whole day commitment that they've volunteered (and paid £30 for tickets) to do, can't fault people making an effort for the future of the club even if it amounts to nothing

14 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

I had to chuckle at the letter bit like.

ANOTHER FUCKING LETTER [emoji38]

Are we hoping that with enough paper in his office that a rogue match will be a death sentence?

36 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

Buses left the stadium around 5am. No matter how we might talk down on them, it's a whole day commitment that they've volunteered (and paid £30 for tickets) to do, can't fault people making an effort for the future of the club even if it amounts to nothing

Whilst the self-styled "voice of the supporters", the NUST, did the square root of fuck all. Utter joke of an organisation that now has a limited life-span IMO.

1 minute ago, Wandy said:

Whilst the self-styled "voice of the supporters", the NUST, did the square root of fuck all. Utter joke of an organisation that now has a limited life-span IMO.

How dare you, the nust checked the health and safety of the trip.

1 minute ago, Ben said:

How dare you, the nust checked the health and safety of the trip.

I honestly had to do a double-take when I read that by them. It had all of the look of a parody post. 

36 minutes ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

I had to chuckle at the letter bit like.

ANOTHER FUCKING LETTER [emoji38]

Tbf the premier league should count themselves lucky they aren’t receiving parcels of the flaming excrement variety for the way they’ve treated us.

It looks like the Premier league haven't even acknowledged the fans outside their headquarters, as a full member of the league that pays their wages that is a disgrace