Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

This thread is the only place for me from now on in. No baldy cockney orient supporting cunt can piss on my chips at this point.

For all the believers keep on believing, for the doubters I’ll see you on the other side.

O0 O0

I still hold a bit of pessimism about the whole thing, just to avoid feeling devastated again if it does fall through, but I do enjoy reading your optimism Whitley mag[/member]

I'm sick to fucking death of his posts tbh. I'm cautiously optimistic but don't need the fucking thing rammed down my throat every time I log in here :lol: :lol: :lol:.

I still hold a bit of pessimism about the whole thing, just to avoid feeling devastated again if it does fall through, but I do enjoy reading your optimism Whitley mag[/member]

I'm sick to f***ing death of his posts tbh. I'm cautiously optimistic but don't need the f***ing thing rammed down my throat every time I log in here :lol: :lol: :lol:.

I’ll be doing plenty of ramming in this thread pal, just you fucking watch :lol:

I'm sick to fucking death of his posts tbh. I'm cautiously optimistic but don't need the fucking thing rammed down my throat every time I log in here :lol: :lol: :lol:.

That's fair enough. :lol:

I'm just desparate for something to look forward to so for a few moments, the posts make me smile, even if I don't believe it.

I'm sick to f***ing death of his posts tbh. I'm cautiously optimistic but don't need the f***ing thing rammed down my throat every time I log in here :lol: :lol: :lol:.

I’ll be doing plenty of ramming in this thread pal, just you fucking watch :lol:

:lol: Like a Keith Pattinson inspired Bot.

I’ll be doing plenty of ramming in this thread pal, just you f***ing watch :lol:

:lol: Like a Keith Pattinson inspired Bot.

A bot won’t be able to compete 🔜👍😀🦓

This thread is the only place for me from now on in. No baldy cockney orient supporting cunt can piss on my chips at this point.

For all the believers keep on believing, for the doubters I’ll see you on the other side.

I’m still in.......Firmly believe this will happen, though i think it will be next month before any significant movement happens.....Believe HTT knew something but his news was delayed for some reason......my only worry (i know shouldn’t be in this thread) is BRUCE........i don’t join the bandwagon of punters who think the takeover wont happen because Bruce is still here...I’m more of the opinion that it’s close and Ashley doesn’t want to waste any money on sacking him.....however whilst the Pie eating Monster is around i worry that relegation may just have an influence in precedings.

There we go Keith is in contact with the buyers, anyone with a modicum of common sense knew this already though. He’s also in contact with Ashley’s people to, what is it going to take for some of our lot to realise this is a co-ordinated attack, the like of which the PL has not seen since Shearer and Ferdinand.

All a matter matter of when not if now.