Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

Last two posts describes most NUFC fans who reply on twitter about the takeover really well

Well is there really a need to comment on every single tweet he makes? I'd find a little bit annoying if I was him.

I'm not disagreeing with you :)

I'll take Bruce till the end of the season and allow him to ride off into the sunset if it means the takeover still goes ahead.

Massive leap of faith here but I'm surprised Poch is still without a club.

Still praying for Ole to keep sneaking the odd win to keep him off the chopping block until we've secured Poch.

I must be missing something with the Poch love in. Nowt special.

I'm  a big fan of managers who play attacking football and press high up the pitch. Poch and Klopp are two of the best that come to mind recently, would venture to say Keegan's teams had a bit of that about them as well.

Getting a bit creepy.

And desperate.

Not really getting this thread title are yous?

Wrong thread!

There’s some miserable cunts on here who just can’t help themselves unfortunately.

The admin need to invoke an emergency rule to ban any cunt breaching the spirit of this thread with immediate effect.

Getting a bit creepy.

And desperate.

Wrong thread!

There’s some miserable cunts on here who just can’t help themselves unfortunately.

The admin need to invoke an emergency rule to ban any cunt breaching the spirit of this thread with immediate effect.

Well calling people cunts and asking for them to be banned is massively negative and 'breaching the spirit of this thread'  :lol: :lol:

Getting a bit creepy.

And desperate.

Wrong thread!

There’s some miserable c***s on here who just can’t help themselves unfortunately.

The admin need to invoke an emergency rule to ban any c*** breaching the spirit of this thread with immediate effect.

Well calling people c***s and asking for them to be banned is massively negative and 'breaching the spirit of this thread'  :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Making a theoretically progressive appointment like Howe would be very frustrating with Ashley still the owner. Oh, I see, so you actually want your most important employee to be talented/interesting/honest/exciting after all, do you? What about the extremely decorated manager - who not only got results but who also grasped, identified with, and sold the identity of the club - you let walk away for nowt?

Fuck it. What exactly are we supposed to be hoping for here, re a change in manager? Are we hoping that we land on a manager who is both talented enough to get the club performing to a respectable degree, whilst being a decent enough bloke which enables the likes of me to begin identifying with the club again? All the while being enough of a patsy to ensure that he doesn't upset the applecart and is unbendingly loyal to his paymasters? Sorry, like, but that manager doesn't exist. There's no silver bullet which means both me and Mike Ashley are both totally content. You get Rafas or you get Bruces. Or completely useless ones that work for no one, like McClaren.

I hope Bruce stays exactly where he is until the new owners come in; cannot be remotely fucked in another three years of pretending.

An awful lot of me thinks like this however the rest of me wants to enjoy watching games again. I also have no hope that we’ll see a takeover remotely soon.

No chance anytime soon.

When the Takeover is approved it will be "sudden", without warning.

At least, that is how it will seem to us as we are not in the loop and there are now no leaks.

But none of us know whether it will happen tomorrow, next week or next year (or 'when' next year) but it will happen.