Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

What is the cryptic bread tweet for the day mean? Can't undeestand the three loaf part..

.........money, money, money.......the takeover took too long to prove.......had to change tact.......attacking now on two fronts...arbitration and Threat takes longer.....but now we have our 3 owners ready to go...........JUST HAVE TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES

I still hold a bit of pessimism about the whole thing, just to avoid feeling devastated again if it does fall through, but I do enjoy reading your optimism Whitley mag[/member]

I'm sick to f***ing death of his posts tbh. I'm cautiously optimistic but don't need the f***ing thing rammed down my throat every time I log in here :lol: :lol: :lol:.

I’ll be doing plenty of ramming in this thread pal, just you fucking watch :lol:

Keep ramming bonny lad. This is all most of us have to hold onto right now, I won't give it up until it's officially 6ft under. :lol:

I still hold a bit of pessimism about the whole thing, just to avoid feeling devastated again if it does fall through, but I do enjoy reading your optimism Whitley mag[/member]

I'm sick to f***ing death of his posts tbh. I'm cautiously optimistic but don't need the f***ing thing rammed down my throat every time I log in here :lol: :lol: :lol:.

I’ll be doing plenty of ramming in this thread pal, just you fucking watch :lol:

Keep ramming bonny lad. This is all most of us have to hold onto right now, I won't give it up until it's officially 6ft under. :lol:

All we have to do (all we can do) is wait.

The length of the wait is getting shorter.

Just think, just think, how enjoyable it is going to be . . .

Interesting line from Kennedy podcast tonight, in response to a question in relation to a companies house update today (cantervale ltd or an associated company RB I believe), he couldn’t provide an answer but did state it would be worth keeping an eye on over next few weeks.

Interesting line from Kennedy podcast tonight, in response to a question in relation to a companies house update today (cantervale ltd or an associated company RB I believe), he couldn’t provide an answer but did state it would be worth keeping an eye on over next few weeks.

That shit was interesting in April, now it’s like telling your kids to listen out for Santa Claus on your roof  :lol:

This is how it all started all those months ago.....time for “companies House” watch😀

This is how it all started all those months ago.....time for “companies House” watch😀

I think it’s nearly time again Jinky.

manorpark[/member] Whitley mag[/member]

Your positivity is the drug I need. Don't stop.

It is indeed the 'drug of choice', but it is AS NOTHING compared to how it will feel (for all of us) when all the dots have been joined up and the world changes right ahead of us.

That is what it will feel like, a new world . . . 

Do people really think there's a chance this will happen? We're not that lucky :lol:

It has never been 'not' going to happen, the people buying us do not lose.

It is strange to read somone asking if "there's a chance" . . . that sounds so 'meek' as if you don't know it will inevitably happen.

Getting close now !!