Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if this went on another month or two and they pulled out coz we were in the relegation zone

How NUFC would that be.

I know it’s the wrong thread for it but be prepared for it. Burnley now on same points as us. Buyers will be getting twitchy and Ashley is a stubborn idiotic cunt

Do people really think there's a chance this will happen? We're not that lucky :lol:

Getting close now !!

Tomorrow remains the day, when our new owners finally take over.

Soz wrong thread.

Do people really think there's a chance this will happen? We're not that lucky :lol:

Getting close now !!

Soz wrong thread.

:lol:

Getting close now !!

Soz wrong thread.

Yes, wrong thread!

But, you get that I hope?

"Tomorrow remains the day" . . . It does, it does, it always does.

Until !!!!

What baffles me is the almost certainty of some posters this will happen, and that isn't based on what is currently happening but what they hope happens.

And that is fine if they're hopeful of this happening, more power to them. I just can't get my head around the way some of it is worded tbh, It's giving false hope and alluding to the fact they may know something when in reality they are just hopeful.

I'm not meaning to dig any of you out, its just how I read it and interpret it.

What baffles me is the almost certainty of some posters this will happen, and that isn't based on what is currently happening but what they hope happens.

And that is fine if they're hopeful of this happening, more power to them. I just can't get my head around the way some of it is worded tbh, It's giving false hope and alluding to the fact they may know something when in reality they are just hopeful.

My confidence is based on a number of factors. However, if others consider it false hope and building people’s hopes up, I suggest they grow some balls.

I might be getting on a bit now, but this snow flake generation seems to have infiltrated our support. I’m quite sure the majority of people are well balanced enough mentally, if in the worst case scenario this doesn’t happen.

I certainly wouldn’t want to be going to Stoke, Millwall and Leeds on a wed night, with some of the folk on here if things got a bit tasty.

Get a f***ing grip if it doesn’t happen, it doesn’t happen, but in no way am I going to scale back my confidence due to a few f***ing precious types.

I think they are trying to manifest the takeover through positive thinking.

Aye I’ve mentioned it in the past I just ignore it now and let them get in with it.

Reality is no one can possibly know what the outcome will be. Anything could scupper it even the threat of relegation

My confidence is based on a number of factors. However, if others consider it false hope and building people’s hopes up, I suggest they grow some balls.

I might be getting on a bit now, but this snow flake generation seems to have infiltrated our support. I’m quite sure the majority of people are well balanced enough mentally, if in the worst case scenario this doesn’t happen.

I certainly wouldn’t want to be going to Stoke, Millwall and Leeds on a wed night, with some of the folk on here if things got a bit tasty.

Get a f***ing grip if it doesn’t happen, it doesn’t happen, but in no way am I going to scale back my confidence due to a few f***ing precious types.

Get a grip man :lol:

Think most people are willing to see how it plays it. You and a few others are constantly banging on that it’s close etc. You have no clue what’s going on. If you are confident that’s fine but don’t dig out others for having false hope on the back of pish written on here

Fuck knows what leeds, Stoke and Millwall has to do with it,

Aye I’ve mentioned it in the past I just ignore it now and let them get in with it.

Reality is no one can possibly know what the outcome will be. Anything could scupper it even the threat of relegation

That's fair enough, I'm of the opinion now it's over and anything else is a positive.

It just seems like there has been an influx of people on both sides register on here and really push their stance hard. Both sides don't elaborate and just pass it off as common sense.

Be positive, get excited about bread pics I'm really not arsed. I just don't like the constant "Soon" shit and no one is held to account for fuck all, theynjust turn up the next day/month/year (yes really, a year) and say the same shit.

That's fair enough, I'm of the opinion now it's over and anything else is a positive.

It just seems like there has been an influx of people on both sides register on here and really push their stance hard. Both sides don't elaborate and just pass it off as common sense.

Be positive, get excited about bread pics I'm really not arsed. I just don't like the constant "Soon" shit and no one is held to account for fuck all, theynjust turn up the next day/month/year (yes really, a year) and say the same shit.

Aye it’s annoying on both sides. A final decision can’t come quick enough

Get a grip man :lol:

Think most people are willing to see how it plays it. You and a few others are constantly banging on that it’s close etc. You have no clue what’s going on. If you are confident that’s fine but don’t dig out others for having false hope on the back of pish written on here

f*** knows what leeds, Stoke and Millwall has to do with it,

If I’m confident i’m confident, but this leading other supporters on with false hope man ? Really, if anyone is daft to enough to hang on posts from people on here, they need their fucking head read.

In saying all that, it is close and we’ll know by March in my opinion.

You can't understand how people may misconstrue information posted on here, the way it is written?

Guess I'm a snowflake then boomer, Because some of these posts are not just wishful thinking happy go lucky posts, It's an absolute onslaught of definitely happening and 100% not happening.

Also, what is the difference of hanging on the words of people on here or that of maybe Keiths? I don't know either of them and rightly question both.

You can't understand how people may misconstrue information posted on here, the way it is written?

Guess I'm a snowflake then boomer, Because some of these posts are not just wishful thinking happy go lucky posts, It's an absolute onslaught of definitely happening and 100% not happening.

I can only speak for my own posts and track record.

I originally said the deal was not off, when the majority said it was. Who was correct there ?

I’m now saying based on reading info and speaking to numerous other people, that I’m very confident this is happening.

All my own opinion, and time will tell whether I’m correct or not.

I’ve never pretended to be itk, but base my view on weighing the evidence. I repeat and make no apologies for stating I’m very confident at this point.

That's entirely fair, I'm not personally pulling your posts up just making a remark on what I've seen on here of recent.

I hope as much as the next fan that your confidence is proven right.

Anyone using the word snowflake unironically and talks about things getting 'tasty' at away games - I'd take their barometer, views and insight with a massive pinch of salt tbh. I would agree with them about putting threads and opinions in context mind you.

Anyone using the word snowflake unironically and talks about things getting 'tasty' at away games - I'd take their barometer, views and insight with a massive pinch of salt tbh. I would agree with them about putting threads and opinions in context mind you.

You can take my views how you choose, but this notion our support can’t be led up the garden path due to a few not being able to handle the disappointment, is very much in keeping for this snow flake generation.

People are dying in the world and can’t afford to live, in the great scheme of things this is very unimportant.

We all want it to happen, but in the very worst case scenario life will go on if it doesn’t.

Your supposition is this snowflake generation exists - the difference these days is everyone has the means to express the opinions they’ve had since time began. Plenty pissed and moaned about all sorts throughout history but never had the platform. This generation and certainly the next has been royally shat on from football associations to wider politics. Different debate like.

In terms of this situation, I’ve seen plenty of carry on shutting down debate on this, some of it sensible some of it abusive. That happens with everyone who puts there head above the parapet. I suppose its about filtering the constructive from the not.

I originally said the deal was not off, when the majority said it was. Who was correct there ?

I’m now saying based on reading info and speaking to numerous other people, that I’m very confident this is happening.

I’ve never pretended to be itk, but base my view on weighing the evidence. I repeat and make no apologies for stating I’m very confident at this point.

Thing is no one even mentioned you. You’ve just went in two footed.

Your supposition is this snowflake generation exists - the difference these days is everyone has the means to express the opinions they’ve had since time began. Plenty p*ssed and moaned about all sorts throughout history but never had the platform. This generation and certainly the next has been royally shat on from football associations to wider politics. Different debate like.

In terms of this situation, I’ve seen plenty of carry on shutting down debate on this, some of it sensible some of it abusive. That happens with everyone who puts there head above the parapet. I suppose its about filtering the constructive from the not.

I like a bit of a carry on in here, but let’s face it when I’m calling the likes of Shaun a ‘cunt’, I’m quite sure he couldn’t give a fuck and vice versa. In the real world he’s probably a great bloke as also your good self.

All I can do is vouch for myself as someone who has followed this club for 35 years plus all over the place, and when I say I’m confident it is my genuine opinion based on how I’m interpreting information at the minute.

Thing is no one even mentioned you. You’ve just went in two footed.

As a positive person in this thread, I felt the need to clarify where I’m coming from.