Positive Optimism - Saudi Takeover Edition

Jinky Jim

If we go down and they want to take over the club still, does that remove the premier league hurdle? Wouldn't it down to the EFL who don't seem to care? More reasons to keep Bruce as insurance policy if all else goes tits up we can always rely on Bruce relegating us.

I just can't see PIF wanting to buy us in the Championship, there's every chance they buy us and we still go down though, which would be a proper sugar daddy football manager style situation  :lol:

A little part of me wants us to get relegated after being bought just to see what it looks like 哈哈😄

And by the way, I was quite surprised to hear Keith says De Marco knows what he’s doing with his photos. “The bread took along time to prove”. I can’t  tell if he’s evil or brilliant.

It’s a total p*ss take if you ask me. The first ‘bread’ pic with the brown ale is months ago and here we are months down the line still waiting. Thought the guy was a professional ffs

I’d rather he just got on with it too. Let’s just hope we can look back and think “what an absolute madlad”

If we go down and they want to take over the club still, does that remove the premier league hurdle? Wouldn't it down to the EFL who don't seem to care? More reasons to keep Bruce as insurance policy if all else goes tits up we can always rely on Bruce relegating us.

I just can't see PIF wanting to buy us in the Championship, there's every chance they buy us and we still go down though, which would be a proper sugar daddy football manager style situation  :lol:

A little part of me wants us to get relegated after being bought just to see what it looks like 哈哈😄

And by the way, I was quite surprised to hear Keith says De Marco knows what he’s doing with his photos. “The bread took along time to prove”. I can’t  tell if he’s evil or brilliant.

It’s a total p*ss take if you ask me. The first ‘bread’ pic with the brown ale is months ago and here we are months down the line still waiting. Thought the guy was a professional ffs

Lighten up man fuck sake.  :lol:

Lighten up man fuck sake.  :lol:

Mate you are the one getting excited over a picture of bread. I’m just questioning why he’s doing it. It serves no purpose other than to wind fans up.

Lighten up man f*** sake.  :lol:

Mate you are the one getting excited over a picture of bread. I’m just questioning why he’s doing it. It serves no purpose other than to wind fans up.

I’ve never mentioned a loaf of bread since the 1st pic months ago. If it’s getting you wound up check out for a bit, most people are taking it in good humour.

I’ve never mentioned a loaf of bread since the 1st pic months ago. If it’s getting you wound up check out for a bit, most people are taking it in good humour.

I’m not wound up. You’ve made that assumption about me. I was simply questioning his reasons for doing it. Relax yourself

I’m not wound up. You’ve made that assumption about me. I was simply questioning his reasons for doing it. Relax yourself

I’m perfectly relaxed all good things come to those who wait.

Aye so does relegation and Ashley isn’t half waiting

Imo he's doing it to let fans know that he's still involved. I agree it's quite unprofessional, not something that I ever thought he or anyone likewise in his position would do, but at the end of the day it's his own profile.

Things like "the bread took a long time to prove" that surely means the consortium are the bread (its nearly always cut into 80/10/10),and that it took him a long time to prove PIF were seperate from the Saudi government?

The Spanish record on Saturday the day Rafa leaves China, he's the consortiums number 1 choice.

Little things like that, clues to what's going on. That's how I'm reading them anyway. Crazy I know  :lol:

He must have his reasons why maybe a way to let the fans know things are moving as he can’t in legal terms - who knows why he is to be honest. The important thing to look at is his legal record and reputation which is very impressive.

Aye so does relegation and Ashley isn’t half waiting

Well if it’ll be any consolation to you, he’ll be out of pocket by a few quid. Then if takeover goes tits up we can all f*** the club off and find something else to do.

Every cloud and all that.

If he's intentionally posting those pics, he must be pretty damn confident of the win.

I wouldn't be giving fans such hope if it was 50/50 :lol:

Tbf Hovis 50/50 or best of both were both available to him at any time.

So just to confirm, Ashley's QC has been subliminally communicating with fans through pictures of bread?

I'll see you lads in a few weeks time

That's what the man who talks to him said and it could be any of the scenarios below:

1. He's a top lawyer and an attention seeking tit.

2. He's a top lawyer and a bit of a lad who wants to communicate with us without compromising his professional position.

3. He's a Mike Ashley man and is taking piss out of us out of pure spite.

I think it’s probably 1) 🙂

As I said before, he probably lives a very mundane life. This sort of attention will be doing all sorts of things to his ego in relation to his private life.

Just can’t imagine his sourdough and Miles Davis parties are the stuff of legend..

He should stick to the lawyering when it comes to social media

Just watched the Wraith program from last night.

Keith seemed to explain what he was doing, it seemed third choice option, they also mentioned the 29th TOMORROW ffs, may happen, however it seems the timeline is end of March, so I’m still all in and will sit back and hope this plays out well.

Howay the takeover cos the lads seemed 100% sure this will happen soon, end game is coming.

I dont understand that tweet? Whose said that?

I missed the bit on wraith show about De Marco's tweets. What did Keith say about them?

It’s all part of the Saudi 2030 vision setting out their goals. That gentleman in the pic is our potential new chairman.

I missed the bit on wraith show about De Marco's tweets. What did Keith say about them?

It’s all part of the Saudi 2030 vision setting out their goals. That gentleman in the pic is our potential new chairman.

Yeah, I know who wor Yasir is i just wasn't sure if he had said thise things bullet pointed in that tweet.

Yeah, I know who wor Yasir is i just wasn't sure if he had said thise things bullet pointed in that tweet.

Yeah he’s been doing a presentation last couple of days.

Yeah he’s been doing a presentation last couple of days.

Need some news from the GAC before we see any movement on the takeover front...