Die Bundesliga

Paully

He obviously scores and assists at an outstanding level but not sure if I've seen Sancho play well yet

Have you only watched his last 3 games?

Mostly games against Bayern tbf. Just checked and he's never scored or assisted against them in the league

Can’t fault Favre for Dortmund’s loss today. Was a good game, could’ve gone either way. It’s Dortmund’s losses to Union Berlin, Hoffenheim, Mainz, draws against Paderborn and Frankfurt, etc. That’s where the title went. Again.

If we do become good, would love for us to sign Tyler Adams in year or so. Probably the best American prospect in Europe right now.

Would also be okay if we signed Weston McKennie

Might as well grab Gio Reyna while we’re at it. Though the knuckle-dragging morons amongst our supporters would hate him cause he’s a Mackem.

Ive never watched a game beyond half time, it’s fucking  shite without fans and no fucks given about German football.

Hope PL football BCD gets my interest back , sat in the garden all day not giving a shite about this crap.

BCD big thumbs down from me , better than nowt though I guess. :undecided:    Gonna have to get used to it like.