Die Bundesliga

Paully

Only 3 home wins and 8 away wins out of the 15 fixtures played so far. Far too early to draw any conclusions about playing behind closed doors yet obviously but it's a little surprising.

Anyone notice that Mainz vs RB Leipzig had crowd noise (chants, song, general excitement) played into the game?  (I watched in US on FS1 so it could have been a US feed only). 

I thought it sounded great. And really helped the TV watching experience.  You wouldn't know it was "closed doors" unless you saw the empty seats on a wide shot.

If Bayern win tomorrow that's the league finished. Dortmund would surely have sack Favre in the close season. He's had a great squad while Bayern have had a relatively weak one. Chucked it last season and has been flaky this season too. Still, let's see how it looks by 7pm tomorrow!

Could be a really interesting finish if Dortmund win tomorrow. They have not resorted to that, but I'll tell you, and you can tell Bayern now if they're reading this, they're still fighting for this title, and Bayern got to host Gladbach and go to Leverkusen and get something, and... and... I'll tell you, honestly, I will love it if they beat them, love it

Agreed.

Guest neesy111

Dortmund look much better organized than before the xmas break where they were conceding goals for fun.  They've always bottled it in recent seasons in these games though.

Could be a really interesting finish if Dortmund win tomorrow. They have not resorted to that, but I'll tell you, and you can tell Bayern now if they're reading this, they're still fighting for this title, and Bayern got to host Gladbach and go to Leverkusen and get something, and... and... I'll tell you, honestly, I will love it if they beat them, love it

Agreed.

:lol:

Felt that might happen when I was writing it.