Die Bundesliga

Paully

I had the pleasure of watching Havertz in August last year (I genuinely can't believe it was this season!) when they won 3-1 in Dusseldorf and he is an absolute class act! He's still only 20 and he'll go on to be a top, top, top player!

I had the pleasure of watching Havertz in August last year (I genuinely can't believe it was this season!) when they won 3-1 in Dusseldorf and he is an absolute class act! He's still only 20 and he'll go on to be a top, top, top player!

He’s the type of player we should be targeting once the takeover goes through.

How reliable is the transfermarket site?  They've got Havertz at 72.9m. Ouch.

£72.9m wouldn't be anywhere near enough for Havertz from a foreign side.

What? For a foreign side? You implying they’d accept less from Bayern than a PL side for him?

How reliable is the transfermarket site?  They've got Havertz at 72.9m. Ouch.

£72.9m wouldn't be anywhere near enough for Havertz from a foreign side.

What? For a foreign side? You implying they’d accept less from Bayern than a PL side for him?

Transfers between teams in Germany are always reasonable. They know they'll get a lot more from a Premier League club. Dortmund signed Hummels, Schulz, Brandt and Hazard for under £100m in the summer. That would never ever happen if those players moved to England.

If you cant watch football without fans in the stands then you probably dont like football.

I've watched football in practically empty grounds, big and small. From the Northern League to the Korean third tier. The difference is that there is still some people there who are engaged, and being at the side of the pitch or in a ground is a totally different experience to watching on TV.

Personally I find watching a Bundesliga derby, where there should be 80,000 people there, instead being completely empty and silent, just depressing. And it absolutely will change the intensity and context of a game. Perhaps to favour the technical teams - little surprise this was Dortmund's biggest win in about 50 years. The idea that I don't like football because I can't enjoy such an inhibited version of the real thing is nonsense. I could equally apply the same to you for being able to do so. But I didn't do that, it's each to their own.

Definitely think this is a thing on what I've seen so far.

Guest neesy111

That goalkeeper that's going to bayern from Schalke must be regretting it with Neuer signing a new contract.