Plane spotting

Nobody

2 hours ago, reefatoon said:

It’s a plane spotting thread and someone spotted a plane you misery guts.

Had similar written out earlier but decided against it :lol:

Guessing it's only for all those legitimate plane based transfer rumours. 

Guest reefatoon
44 minutes ago, Wilson said:

Had similar written out earlier but decided against it :lol:

Guessing it's only for all those legitimate plane based transfer rumours. 

[emoji38] Aye this thread was always just a daft bit of pointless harm free fun, for absolute dullard plane twats like myself. Can’t be having people wanting to put limits on it like 

If you can’t create a vaguely realistic scenario to explain why there’s a new signing (player or staff) on the private jet you’ve spotted then don’t post it.

Or go ahead and post but expect the banhammer to be wielded upon you with full force. 

People have jobs and lives, we can’t sack off work and spend 6 hours stalking a plane on Flightradar to find out it was utterly futile. 

Edited by bobbydazzla

22 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

People have jobs and lives, we can’t sack off work and spend 6 hours stalking a plane on Flightradar to find out it was utterly futile

....but we still do, because this thread is the last bastion of stupid fun on the football section!

1 hour ago, bobbydazzla said:

If you can’t create a vaguely realistic scenario to explain why there’s a new signing (player or staff) on the private jet you’ve spotted then don’t post it.

Or go ahead and post but expect the banhammer to be wielded upon you with full force. 

People have jobs and lives, we can’t sack off work and spend 6 hours stalking a plane on Flightradar to find out it was utterly futile. 

Sadly, I can't tell if this is satire.

• 2 weeks later...

Again it's worth reminding people that clubs and agents meet all the time. If we have made an enquiry, it's perfectly normal for an agent to hop on a plane for talks. I'm sure plenty are done by phone or video call etc but a flight is worth it if you are talking about a 20m deal.

It confirms that we are almost certainly interested.

On 02/06/2022 at 20:39, STM said:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/bertolucci-sports/beraterfirma/berater/724/plus/1

A list of players, who are from the same sport agency as Bruno. From the looks of it, Brunos agent was an intermediary between the Agency and Newcastle for the deal.

From the players on that list Ibanez of Roma sticks out like a sore thumb but is he part of the Brazil squad?

Just looked an it appears he wasn't in the Brazil squad. Although I know nothing about him, he ticks a lot of boxes that we have been recently looking at, young, brazilian, centre back.

He's also been linked with Madrid, Spurs and Liverpool in the last 2 seasons.

Pure conjecture but if it happens I'm claiming it. [emoji38]

• 3 weeks later...