Newcastle United 0-2 Manchester City - 28/06/20 - post match from p30

Disco

Defending in depth is okay, but it needs to be done with some aggression. On the occasions when we got the ball, it felt like we just weren't in any kind of positive frame of mind and promptly lost it. That's improved a bit since we went behind though.

ASM's limitations have been well and truly shown up. Longstaff has looked more confident than before.

Micah "I'm not biased" Richards is really biased.

Another ex-pro that has absolutely no business being a pundit. Thick as fucking mince.

At most he can be on one of those fan video montage screens. 

I like him.

Man City are amazing, what else is he meant to say?

Why can't ASM skin 4 of their onrushing players while having no options?

:lol:

We're getting the ball back with everyone so deep that Pep has clearly asked all his players within the vicinity to then just close the Newcastle player down ultra aggressively. They have no chance to do anything.

Pep must just be sat there giggling like a little girl at how easy and utterly pathetic it was to prepare to go against this nonsense.

"Same as Rafa's tactics" according to a few - I'm out of here. Cant deal with such simple brains.  :lol:

Care to outline the major difference between today and the 2-1 victory we had over City under Rafa?  I'm sorry for wasting your massive brain's energy on this.

Another ex-pro that has absolutely no business being a pundit. Thick as fucking mince.

I like him.

I like him also, better than miserable gits like Souness and the genius in his own head Neville.

Guest neesy111

Well I thought we will be behind by 3 goals at half time... so I'm happy with this. Except for Schar pushing, all the players play decently. Shout to Carroll, Rose, and Maximin.

Maximin has been awful tbf.

Man City are s**** to watch compared to Liverpool.

They have to be more careful in possession given the difference in quality between their defence and Liverpool's.

Well I thought we will be behind by 3 goals at half time... so I'm happy with this. Except for Schar pushing, all the players play decently. Shout to Carroll, Rose, and Maximin.

You're not allowed to say that. I've already tried in this thread.

Nope, not falling for it  :lol:

I like him.

Maybe stop saying how sorry he feels for us as well as wanking over his old team and actually provide some insightful punditry?

Don'tmind Micah Richards he does seem to be everywhere at the moment though. Certainly doesn't sound thick

Not like N-O to dislike some random inoffensive pundit in a Newcastle game :lol:

Why can't ASM skin 4 of their onrushing players while having no options?

:lol:

We're getting the ball back with everyone so deep that Pep has clearly asked all his players within the vicinity to then just close the Newcastle player down ultra aggressively. They have no chance to do anything.

Pep must just be sat there giggling like a little girl at how easy and utterly pathetic it was to prepare to go against this nonsense.

"Same as Rafa's tactics" according to a few - I'm out of here. Cant deal with such simple brains.  :lol:

It is utterly TERRIFYING that people see both approaches and performances as being the same :lol:

City have been excellent. Not just the passing, but their pressing has been so strong.

Our effort has been good, but Schar made a bad mistake. The first nibble is fine, but you can't do the second little push/nibble.

It's soft-ish but if the ref sees it, you can understand why it's been given.

We've been fucking pathetic man :lol:

Guest godzilla

Watching a team which struggles to make a 10 yard pass  :lol: Chasing shadows and allowing City players 10 yards of space every time they get the ball. Still can't believe how this team under Bruce is not going down. Next year a cert unless the takeover happens.

He's only picked up the ball on his weaker foot with three men around him. Impossible for him to get in the game.

Couple of needlessly heavy touches, mind.