AFC Bournemouth 1-4 Newcastle United - 01/07/2020 - post match from p18

Disco

Feel sorry for Howe like. He’s hit a wall at that club. They’ve punched above their weight for 5 seasons now.

Yeah same here, he's a good manager, but it's got to the point with Bournemouth where both he and the club need to freshen things up, as like can happen with long term managers things become stale and you get stuck in a rut.

Some of their transfers have been ambitious but haven’t worked out. Ibe and Solanke off the top of my head. Fraser really let them down in my opinion. 

I do hope they stay up, it’s a brilliant story from where they’ve came from. I don’t think it’ll happen though.

I think he's a good manager and he's done remarkably well with Bournemouth, but I think some of the money he's spent has been in the wrong areas. 5 years after being promoted and you still have Steve Cook and Adam Smith in the back four, but huge sums wasted on shite like Ibe and Solanke at the other end of the pitch.

Some of their transfers have been ambitious but haven’t worked out. Ibe and Solanke off the top of my head. Fraser really let them down in my opinion. 

I do hope they stay up, it’s a brilliant story from where they’ve came from. I don’t think it’ll happen though.

Begovic, Defoe, letting Mings go. Lerma is rubbish too.

Guest chopey

It looks like Ryder has read some of the comments under his ratings and then went and changed them

Most dominate we have been all season. Lascelles was a beast at the back and we looked so good going forward.

I quite like the 5 subs in a game, wonder what the chances of keeping them permanently are.

I think he's a good manager and he's done remarkably well with Bournemouth, but I think some of the money he's spent has been in the wrong areas. 5 years after being promoted and you still have Steve Cook and Adam Smith in the back four, but huge sums wasted on shite like Ibe and Solanke at the other end of the pitch.

Two rubbish players, neither of whom pronounce their surname properly. Agreed that their recruitment has been extremely poor. Very disappointed in Lerma, thought he was a talent at Levante and flashed some talent last season, but guy has been complete rubbish recently. After five years, all of the players, with the exception of Ake, King, and possibly Brooks, will not look out of place in the Championship. A team should not have overachieve after this many seasons at the top level.

Most dominate we have been all season. Lascelles was a beast at the back and we looked so good going forward.

I quite like the 5 subs in a game, wonder what the chances of keeping them permanently are.

New rule I would propose: if one team leads by 3 goals, two extra substitutions are allowed. Over Festive period, five subs per match as well.

Not to take anything away from our performance but fuck me Bournmouth are dire.

Great to see we've found our scoring boots, four confident finishes.  12% of our goals all season were scored in that game :lol: