AFC Bournemouth 1-4 Newcastle United - 01/07/2020 - post match from p18

Disco

Guest Butcher

Be interesting to see where a potential relegation leaves Howe. Will he leave Bournemouth or stay?

Be interesting to see where a potential relegation leaves Howe. Will he leave Bournemouth or stay?

You would imagine he would stay until the first manager from a lower/mid-table team is sacked next season and he'll be the one of the managers on the list to replace. Don't think I'd want him here that much though, he's alright. Nothing more.

I think he has done as much as he can and I think Bournemouth have naturally reached their ceiling as a club.

He looked broken last night

I’m shocked he’s still in a job, reckon that may change by the end of the day. Someone said Jokingly replace with Harry, I could see that happening, and weirdly, might just work. The players are flat as fuck, a new face and one who’s got a bit of character about him might just turn the tide.

I guess he'll sill stay in the Championship, he's earned it really.

His squad is painful mind, not sure how they managed that.

But how many managers who stay with a club after relegation bring them back up? It can't be many.

Rafa an obvious one but he came in late and relegation wasn't on him. Despite the fact that Howe may deserve a crack at coming back up there is as strong an argument to say hes earned the right to leave with a relegation but his head held high. 10th in the Championship next season is going to erode so much of his legacy

It will be very interesting to see what he does and where goes, whenever his time at Bournemouth comes to an end. He left Burnley to return to Bournemouth because his wife couldn't settle up there if I remember correctly.

He looked broken last night

I’m shocked he’s still in a job, reckon that may change by the end of the day. Someone said Jokingly replace with Harry, I could see that happening, and weirdly, might just work. The players are flat as fuck, a new face and one who’s got a bit of character about him might just turn the tide.

Pardew?  :pardsgrin:

It will be very interesting to see what he does and where goes, whenever his time at Bournemouth comes to an end. He left Burnley to return to Bournemouth because his wife couldn't settle up there if I remember correctly.

They’re down, barring a miracle from what we witnessed yesterday. Kinda pointless to sack him now. If they’re lower half/mid table of the Championship next season, time to move on.

Carroll was hilarious for their goal by the way. Not sure what he was doing. :lol:

Lack of beard.

Balance shot to bits.

Balance looked good on his left footed smash at goal. ?

Really wish that had gone in man!

Me too! Miss seeing that leaping fist pump celebration. Hopefully he gets a game winner or another notable goal before the season’s done.

Mad how shit Bournemouth are like. We have 11 points from last 5 games  They have 11 points from last 21 games. Wow

They have the typical relegation form about them - confidence is totally shot - manager has no idea what to do, head down, doesn’t inspire confidence - players leaving etc etc