Manchester City 5 - 0 Newcastle United - 08/07/20 post match p17 onwards

BlueStar

I know it's not going to meet with universal approval on here, but I would definitely be looking to replace Dubravka with either a new goalkeeper or Woodman if he's ready. He's a good shot stopper like Given was, but poor off his line, indifferent distribution and full of mistakes.

You ok pal? Feeling a bit dizzy?

Muto getting his big chance. 83 mins and 4 down.

Bruce is such an ass :lol:

Still happy for Yoshi though. At least gets a bit of a run out.

He won't even touch the ball in 8 mins man. :lol:

I know it's not going to meet with universal approval on here, but I would definitely be looking to replace Dubravka with either a new goalkeeper or Woodman if he's ready. He's a good shot stopper like Given was, but poor off his line, indifferent distribution and full of mistakes.

He's literally been the difference between us going down and staying up this season.

Bit of an exaggeration

Not all all. Youve simply been blinded by this post lockdown run and forgotten everything that preceded it.

I haven't.

Judge is right.

No he isn't. If Darlow had been in goal all season we'd have been in the bottom 3.

We're 16 points clear of the relegation zone.  :lol:  :lol:

He won't even touch the ball in 8 mins man. :lol:

I was using the term run out very loosely and literally man :lol:

See the difference there lol Pep going mad, Bruce....Lick Lick, Lick,Lick.

Run fast

Kick hard

Work rate

Etc etc

A ball is made to be kicked, kicked hard

A pie is made to be eaten, eaten hard.

And that's the Geordie way.

:lol:

Can tell by the way Muto is walking about the pitch that he hasn't been making an effort in training.

He's literally been the difference between us going down and staying up this season.

Bit of an exaggeration

Not all all. Youve simply been blinded by this post lockdown run and forgotten everything that preceded it.

I haven't.

Judge is right.

No he isn't. If Darlow had been in goal all season we'd have been in the bottom 3.

And literally bottom of every meaningful stat, shots, possession, the lot. The one thing we are top of is the chart that says our goalkeeper has made far more saves than any other keeper in the league.

Can tell by the way Muto is walking about the pitch that he hasn't been making an effort in training.

:lol: piss off man.

:lol: piss off man.

Haha!

Really sad state of affairs, this. I know its Man City away but I'm watching this just hoping we aren't humiliated something like 7-0. That's not what following Newcastle United is about, surely?

We're safe man, why so ANGRY?

We got beat here 6-1, and 5-0 a few seasons ago.

Liverpool have just been beaten 4-0 here and they've lost 2 games all season.

We have been terrible like, but let's not pretend 4-0 is some abysmal score that never happens to us here (or other better teams).

Really sad state of affairs, this. I know its Man City away but I'm watching this just hoping we aren't humiliated something like 7-0. That's not what following Newcastle United is about, surely?

We're safe man, why so ANGRY?

:lol:

I remember watching Sheffield United at the Etihad back in December and they were probably the better side for most of the 90. Why can't we do that but a newly promoted side can? Obviously the answer all relates back to Ashley but it's so deflating. Just want this takeover so so badly man. I just want to see a Newcastle United that tries to be the best it can be because I've never seen that.

Bit of an exaggeration

I haven't.

Judge is right.

And literally bottom of every meaningful stat, shots, possession, the lot. The one thing we are top of is the chart that says our goalkeeper has made far more saves than any other keeper in the league.

Of course he's saved his us points, but clearly not fucking 16 points. Howay man.