Ryan Fraser (now playing for Southampton)

Chapo

24 minutes ago, Magdad said:

Yeah but there’s always a chance he gets knocked over and ends his chance of a draw future contract this way 

Got to take the little victories.

May as well leave it until after the window shuts to pay him off, some team might have a shit start and get desperate

Paying him off is the worst option financially. If he doesn’t leave over the summer, keep him and seek a loan fee or sale in January.

Fraser just doesn't get on with Howe, he was never a problem player.

How do you know he was never a problem player? Both at international level and at Bournemouth under Howe there were issues where he refused to play 

2 hours ago, Menace said:

It would still cost us about £3m in wages. Lose/lose really.

yeah but it doent go to fraser.

he wants a move but not until we pay off his contract - fuck off.

I suspect Fraser’s problems with Howe could come from the fact that he was always blowing out his arse after 60 mins and just wasn’t fit enough for Howe. 

i didnt mind him as a player. did ok at times. but this pay me off shite is bollocks.

got a chance of resurrecting ur prem career but u want paying off first?

I always remember Fraser getting sent off at Sheff Utd under Bruce and he having a big smile on his face walking off..Turned me off him after that

Screenshot_20240730_202923_Samsung Internet.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

I’d drag this out to after the cut off for Saturday though

That’s Thursday at 8pm I believe. Isn’t it 24 hours before the first fixture of the weekend?

On 30/07/2024 at 20:30, johnny36 said:

I always remember Fraser getting sent off at Sheff Utd under Bruce and he having a big smile on his face walking off..Turned me off him after that

Screenshot_20240730_202923_Samsung Internet.jpg

I think you may have misinterpreted that smile tbh.

Sadly I reckon he may have just been seeing family as he wasn’t required for the weekend, but has to show at training today.

He is a decent player who wants to leave with a club interested in buying him, so I hope he goes and there’s a small fee, let’s not have the piss taken. My guess is Southampton are trying to get him for nothing or on a loan with a wage contribution. Hope Nufc don’t blink first 

I thought the problem was that the greedy little barsteward wanted a hefty payoff if we were to terminate his contract, and at the same time save Southampton a transfer fee. Club did not want to be held to ransom by the wee cnut!

Don´t know if correct but has been bandied about quite a lot.

8 hours ago, r0cafella said:

Obviously we are past needing players of his ability but I’ve got no issues with a player for wanting to enforce contracts mind, clubs also want the same after all. 

He seems happy to give up his career in football in order to collect his wages. Maybe he knows he's not that good so why take any chances at Southampton?

2 minutes ago, Menace said:

Pound for pound one of the worst signings we have made, considering he came on a free and his wages are hefty as well.

Mental really.

He had a half decent season in that RW position during Howe's first half season, and scored the crucial goal against Everton. 

Plus, we had Jeff Hendrick on our books until recently. 

1 hour ago, 54 said:

He had a half decent season in that RW position during Howe's first half season, and scored the crucial goal against Everton. 

Plus, we had Jeff Hendrick on our books until recently. 

I don't disagree - but everyone knew Hendrick was shit from the get go :lol:

I'd imagine Frasers wages are pretty high also.

Just saw Hendrick scored more for us than him as well - christ.

42 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Every time someone bumps this and the wee cunt hasn’t gone a part of me dies.

I’d imagine if the plan is to let him go to Southampton then we would wait until after Saturday 5pm.

Just now, LFEE said:

I’d imagine if the plan is to let him go to Southampton then we would wait until after Saturday 5pm.

Or Friday lunchtime. Think that’s the cutoff. The tight Scottish cunt will think he can jump on Southampton’s plane to the south coast and save himself a fare. 4D chess from the greedy little shitehawk.

1 hour ago, Menace said:

Pound for pound one of the worst signings we have made, considering he came on a free and his wages are hefty as well.

Mental really.

If he came on a free, how is he one of the worst pound for pound signings? 

Even so, far from it in my opinion. At least he has shown he has some ability and was in decent form the season Howe came in.