Callum Wilson: back in full training

Strawberry

I was a bit lukewarm on him when we signed him but he's been tremendous and couldn't be happier to be proved wrong. Could do a great job for any side in this league.

Absolutely, with the exception of Man U who have the best squad in the league he could play for anyone.

Troll.

hard to say who was better - Ba, Rondon or Wilson.

I'd say the first two - but Ba was surrounded by great players and Rondon had a great coach build a forward line around him.

Makes Wilson's season all the more remarkable. surrounded by shite, in a shite system, coached by a shite manager.

I think Rondon was seriously underrated before Rafa brought him here. I had no idea he was that good tbh, probably because he was playing for struggling teams most of the time he was here. His free kick prowess is certainly missed, when I see Shelvey lining one up I'm already seeing it progressing to a goal kick for the opposition.

That said, I think Ba and Wilson would be potential targets for clubs with CL ambitions, not sure the same could be said for Rondon.

Didn’t like the dive but it’s about time we had a shithouse up front. Thought the decision should have been a free-kick for the little tug outside the box, red-card for a second yellow for the defender, and a yellow for the blatant dive inside the box.

That's exactly what should have happened. Football is so fucked.

Guest Howaythetoon

Rondon a better all-rounder than Wilson, Wilson has more of a killer instinct inside the box as a finisher though, both far too good for us and class acts. Ba the standard and the best CF we’ve had since Shearer IMO. Loveable guy as well!

Feel sorry for the bloke that he's ended up at this clusterfuck of a dead club.

He deserves a lot better.

Does he fuck. He knew what he was letting himself in for when he signed, it's not as if we have just decided to play this way.

Didn’t like the dive but it’s about time we had a shithouse up front. Thought the decision should have been a free-kick for the little tug outside the box, red-card for a second yellow for the defender, and a yellow for the blatant dive inside the box.

That's exactly what should have happened. Football is so fucked.

Wasn't paying too much attention to the game but it looked like every time one of our players got on their bike the end goal was always to drop to the floor as close to the box as possible instead of passing or shooting.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest neesy111

He's really good.  Proper clever and streetwise striker.

He'd be a great Vardy replacement if he was a few years younger

Yeap, he's surprised me a lot.  Think with us being crap in attack actually shows his attributes more than the way bournemouth played.