Callum Wilson

Strawberry

5 minutes ago, TRon said:

At this point I don't think anyone really gives a fuck.

As long as Isak is just as crocked I think we should give a fuck.

Isak fit at least

Edited by nufc123

I feel like by now Howe must listen to the medical team's estimated return date for Wilson, add about 25% on top, state that in his presser when he's first asked about the injury just to be on the safe side, and he's still never anywhere near it :lol:

I told myself this summer he'd play 0 minutes for us this season and will treat anything the poor ravaged fucker musters as a bonus. Doubtless he'll score when he does play too, on a slightly sentimental level it'd be nice if he could get one or two more and sign off his time here on a high.

13 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Didn’t realise “back after the international break” meant the June 2025 internationals.

Sources are hopeful that he’ll be back on the grass after World Cup 2026

32 minutes ago, Nucasol said:

Didn’t realise “back after the international break” meant the June 2025 internationals.

Maybe after next months international break if we are lucky ! :lol:

Sick of reading about him now. We’re an ambitious proper club. No other club in the top half would entertain a player in an important position like 2nd choice striker so prone to not contributing for long periods.

You do wonder what’s going through Callum’s head. Can’t be easy constantly being injured and unavailable, he’ll be well aware we as fans are getting frustrated with him.

Tough position to be in.