Newport County 1-1 Newcastle United (NUFC win 5-4 on pens)

joeyt

This board is a disgrace tbf. If you don't want us to win, why are you watching? It makes no sense and no c*** has come back with a logical response.

Bet you were running round your ma's living room doing the Shelvey shush celebration when they skied that last pen.

My mam died when I was 12 years old. Thanks for the message.

My mam is dead too. You’re still a prick.

Go fuck yourself you cunt.

Play nice children. It's not what Steve would want.

Which Steve?

This board is a disgrace tbf. If you don't want us to win, why are you watching? It makes no sense and no c*** has come back with a logical response.

Bet you were running round your ma's living room doing the Shelvey shush celebration when they skied that last pen.

Once again, an unnecessary insult from you.

What an utterly abhorrent contributor to this online community.

This board is a disgrace tbf. If you don't want us to win, why are you watching? It makes no sense and no c*** has come back with a logical response

You want logic?  We were an absolute disgrace.  What did you think of the performance?

Performance was poor. I still want us to win.

You are a complete tit!  99% of this board think you are a complete tit. Has the penny not dropped?  Tit!

Play nice children. It's not what Steve would want.

Which Steve?

The favourite one to each of you.

Guest neesy111

For what it's worth, I don't actually want to lose but every result is just meh (win or lose), so may as well have your own fun with how shit we are.

Go f*** yourself you c***.

He calls me a prick and it's me with the unnecessary insult?

You do very little other than goad people into arguments.

Moreover, glass houses/stones and all that...

Think I’ve posted before about this (not looking for sympathy) but I really have struggled mentally past 18/24 months and I actually attribute a lot of that of losing NUFC (amongst other things). Packing in my season ticket killed me man, was such a class day with family and friends.

I gave it all up. Didn’t follow transfer news, just cut it out completely. As soon as I saw Bruce in China I packed in my ticket and watched from afar, sometimes actually revelling when NUFC lost. I felt rank.

I missed it. Didn’t want to admit to myself, but I fucking missed it. Checking Twitter/Newsnow/NO, having a pint watching us away from home on a Sunday afternoon. 8am bus trips on a piss-soaked bus. But I just hate what we’d become. This isn’t the club I fell in love with. It had sort of happened before under Pardew and then Carver. But not like this.

Benitez gave me everything I wanted, but mainly hope. I could see where we were heading. Then 4/5 months with Almiron/Perez/Rondon were fucking class and I won’t have anyone tell me otherwise. Let the lazy cunt pundits trudge their ‘Rafa parks the bus’ shit, I fucking loved that period. So jealous of Leeds because it seems so similar with Bielsa. The whole city behind him, fucking class. Then you have Steve Bruce - literally the polar opposite. I can’t stand him.

For my son, I thought I’ll give this season a go. I’ve watched every game so far and nothing has changed. I still don’t feel anything or get any joy when they score. I’ve finally worked out it’s that fucking useless prick in the dugout.

Watching his journo mates lick his arse. He’s fucking obsessed with Benitez. His anti-football. He’s a fucking stain on the good name of Newcastle United and he suits his employer down to the ground.

Fuck this cheap, horrible, disgusting excuse of NUFC. I hope it crashes and burns. Hopefully one day we get it back.

Think I’ve posted before about this (not looking for sympathy) but I really have struggled mentally past 18/24 months and I actually attribute a lot of that of losing NUFC (amongst other things). Packing in my season ticket killed me man, was such a class day with family and friends.

I gave it all up. Didn’t follow transfer news, just cut it out completely. As soon as I saw Bruce in China I packed in my ticket and watched from afar, sometimes actually revelling when NUFC lost. I felt rank.

I missed it. Didn’t want to admit to myself, but I fucking missed it. Checking Twitter/Newsnow/NO, having a pint watching us away from home on a Sunday afternoon. 8am bus trips on a piss-soaked bus. But I just hate what we’d become. This isn’t the club I fell in love with. It had sort of happened before under Pardew and then Carver. But not like this.

Benitez gave me everything I wanted, but mainly hope. I could see where we were heading. Then 4/5 months with Almiron/Perez/Rondon were fucking class and I won’t have anyone tell me otherwise. Let the lazy cunt pundits trudge their ‘Rafa parks the bus’ shit. I fucking loved that period. So jealous of Leeds because it seems so similar with Bielsa. The whole city behind him. Fucking class. Then you have Steve Bruce - literally the polar opposite. I can’t stand him.

For my son, I thought I’ll give this season a go. I’ve watched every game so far and nothing has changed. I still don’t feel anything or get any joy when they score. I’ve finally worked out it’s that fucking useless prick in the dugout.

Watching his journo mates lick his arse. He’s fucking obsessed with Benitez. His anti-football. He’s a fucking stain on the good name of Newcastle United and he suits his employer down to the ground.

Fuck this cheap, horrible, disgusting excuse of NUFC. I hope it crashes and burns. Hopefully one day we get it back.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Great post

Guest neesy111

Benitez gave me everything I wanted, but mainly hope. I could see where we were heading. Then 4/5 months with Almiron/Perez/Rondon were fucking class and I won’t have anyone tell me otherwise. Let the lazy cunt pundits trudge their ‘Rafa parks the bus’ shit. I fucking loved that period. So jealous of Leeds because it seems so similar with Bielsa. The whole city behind him. Fucking class. Then you have Steve Bruce - literally the polar opposite. I can’t stand him.

Hope getting that off your chest has made you feel better. :thup:

I said my mother died when I was 12 and he called me a prick. I wasn't even messaging him.

Benitez gave me everything I wanted, but mainly hope. I could see where we were heading. Then 4/5 months with Almiron/Perez/Rondon were fucking class and I won’t have anyone tell me otherwise. Let the lazy cunt pundits trudge their ‘Rafa parks the bus’ shit, I fucking loved that period. So jealous of Leeds because it seems so similar with Bielsa. The whole city behind him, fucking class. Then you have Steve Bruce - literally the polar opposite. I can’t stand him.

Better days are coming.  Don't know when but they are coming.

I actually do :lol: glad to see I’m not the only one as well, mind. Glad/hope people relate so I know it isn’t just me :thup:

Guest Cheesy Beans

We didn’t win.

We drew 1-1 with a L2 team after a dreadful performance, again.

I said my mother died when I was 12 and he called me a prick. I wasn't even messaging him.

You're still a tit and always will be.  You must be so proud.

This is how I'd expect anyone that is really concerned about the club to feel.

Some will say it means you're not a real fan though. You should just accept whatever you're given! And be grateful!

Anyway, I hope you don't let this get you down to the extent it affects your every day life. Those involved are never worth that.

Keep your head up.

Guest neesy111

I actually do :lol: glad to see I’m not the only one as well, mind. Glad/hope people relate so I know it isn’t just me :thup:

I know exactly that, the life for me has been sucked out and even more so now.  It's just something to do and chat with friends during/after the match now, get more excited to watch teams like Leeds under Bielsa etc.

You're still a tit and always will be.  You must be so proud.

You said Fabio Capello was a shit manager so like I care what you think, you old stalker.

I’m looking at the longer trajectory of your posts, dear fellow. Can you say that you’ve refrained from insulting other posters?

I thought not.

That's a great post and very sad at the same time.

I'm not that disconnected from it yet but it's going that way.

I hate football at the minute. I watch our games but it's so bad that I just dont want to watch any other football after I've watched us. Watched us on Sunday then purposely not watched any other football until that shit show tonight and that's the way it's been for me so far this season.The club I support is actually making me hate football and not want to watch it anymore.