Football governance

Nobody

Guest HTT II
16 minutes ago, toontownman said:

Fair play to fans demonstrating against the ESL, hope the power can be taken back and fans involved more.

However the irony is not lost that they will do this this but are happy to live under corrupt, greedy governments, structures, oppressive systems that surround them in every day life. That penny is still in the air on that one I guess.

You can’t tar fans with that kind of schtick IMO, as these really are our clubs, we can do far more to protest our grievances in football and with our clubs than we can with the whole structure of a more ring fenced worldwide society which is pretty much like for like everywhere even in Russia and so-called 3rd world nations. 

Edited by HTT II

1 minute ago, SEMTEX said:

What’s he said like? All the pathetic c class ex players on NBC have been saying how it’s a DARRRK DAY for English football. 

Completely understands. Same as Richards. Sourness being a cunt 

Guest reefatoon

Could have done with that prior to our match, would have saved the 90 minutes of eye aids.

4 minutes ago, HTT II said:

You can’t tar fans with that kind of schtick IMO, as these really are our clubs, we can do far more to protest our grievances than we can with the whole structure of a society which is pretty much like for like everywhere even in Russia and so-called 3rd world nations. 

No, you are right, and this type of protest, which hopefully continues while happening in the public eye can also help spur wider spread thinking beyond football too. People can join the dots if they want.

Just now, Sima said:

Dave Jones is a hopeless Mackem cunt as well. 

Absolute mouthpiece for Sky, it wasn’t that long ago Neville called him out when he was saying ‘Those are the views of the individual, not of Sky Sports’ when Neville was calling out racists.

Guest HTT II
48 minutes ago, toontownman said:

No, you are right, and this type of protest, which hopefully continues while happening in the public eye can also help spur wider spread thinking beyond football too. People can join the dots if they want.

Yes, it’s shows we the people do have power when we use it in the right way, but for me, any protests is always defined by what means the most to those protesters, civil rights, the ESL, human rights etc. We are not all on board as one society and never will be. But by protesting the ordinary person can make real change, the civil rights movement in the US from the ‘60s onwards lead to a black president. That’s real change, real progress and we must never stop fighting any good fight, individually and collectively. 

Edited by HTT II

Just now, TRon said:

Jesus listen to these pundits whinging about the owners of Liverpool and Man U after giving Ashley a free pass for 15 years. 

This. Don't get me wrong plenty of pundits have criticised bad owners in this league over the years but never with such passion. Horrible owners have been destroying clubs for years and these pundits only care because its landed at the door of their own clubs. If this leads to reform and supporters having a major or final say in the boardroom then brilliant, that benefits every club but I just can't see it. 

1 minute ago, Decky said:

This. Don't get me wrong plenty of pundits have criticised bad owners in this league over the years but never with such passion. Horrible owners have been destroying clubs for years and these pundits only care because its landed at the door of their own clubs. If this leads to reform and supporters having a major or final say in the boardroom then brilliant, that benefits every club but I just can't see it. 

Aye. What we're listening to right here from these pricks is exactly the reason why we this idea of the ESL came about in the first place. :lol: