Football governance

Nobody

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Sima said:

Listen to a legendary captain of a club and what he's saying about how 'it's just the start' and what have we got?  Nowt.

Aye, again, Mr Shearer, where are you? Where have you been in over a decade of YOUR club being absolutely ruined? No excuse now! 

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

And now Roy Keane speaking well, but fuck me Souness fuck off you old cunt, Keane has just said Graeme this is more than a game being played and enough is enough and Souness is still banging on about how this effects Man Utd playing wise... retire the senile old cunt now Sky, he’s so out of touch!

Not sure how to feel about a day where I’m finding myself siding with Gary Neville, Roy Keane and MUFC fans. 

From The Guardian 

I have to say I was disgusted at Graeme Souness’s ill-informed pro-Glazer stance on Sky,” says Steve in Cork. “He said they improved the stadium. They haven’t. The last improvements were made after the Glazers took over but were planned and approved before that. Since then the stadium has been falling apart. When you see it up close it’s rotten and disgusting.

“As for players, the Glazers haven’t put any of their own money in. They haven’t invested anything. The club has bought and sold players based on money it’s earned but when you look at when United have actually spent big money since Ferguson left, it’s only happened when United were outside the Champions League places. The Glazers are happy to sanction some spending to maintain Champions League football and keep the money rolling in but that’s it. It’s all about the illusion of success for the Glazers. They’re happy to do the bare minimum while they bleed the club dry.”

Neville and Keane supporting the fans and almost encouraging further protests/demonstrations in a calm and measured way.

We have Shearer telling us how great Bruce is and the Trust telling us it’s impossible to protest (but pay us please).

1 minute ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Neville and Keane supporting the fans and almost encouraging further protests/demonstrations in a calm and measured way.

We have Shearer telling us how great Bruce is and the Trust telling us it’s impossible to protest (but pay us please).

How many times do you have to be told that the NUST isn’t a protest group and why they aren’t?

And you have the audacity to call me a thick cunt.

Guest HTT II
Just now, SEMTEX said:

Not sure how to feel about a day where I’m finding myself siding with Gary Neville, Roy Keane and MUFC fans. 

Aye I’m the same, but it shows me they at least understand fans, get football and ultimately care about the game in a deep way as opposed to say Souness just saying oh, what does this mean for Man Utd’s Euro chances, as Keane said Graeme, this is more than about a game on a pitch. This is people’s lives, this is about our communitie, institutions and protecting and saving something far greater, good on Carragher, Keane and Neville, absolute fucking stars right now in this debate and narrative. And Sky trying to make out that fans have ruined their Sunday fuck off and Micah grow a pair as well! 

1 minute ago, Stifler said:

How many times do you have to be told that the NUST isn’t a protest group and why they aren’t?

And you have the audacity to call me a thick cunt.

When have I ever called you a thick cunt?

And you’ve completely missed my point, but okay. Man Utd don’t have many protest groups, but they also don’t have any ‘trusts’ representing their paying fans who actively work against action to force change.

Good job the Trust are building such a good relationship with the club to get the Leazer’s bogs and Alex’s reputation sorted though.

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

When have I ever called you a thick cunt?

And you’ve completely missed my point, but okay. Man Utd don’t have many protest groups, but they also don’t have any ‘trusts’ representing their paying fans who actively work against action to force change.

Good job the Trust are building such a good relationship with the club to get the Leazer’s bogs and Alex’s reputation sorted though.

:lol:

Really winds me up seeing man utd fans do this when we have our supporters who wont even boycott 1 fucking match and boo any sort of protest against Ashley. Really hate our fanbase to be honest. 

Guest neesy111
Just now, Scoot said:

Really winds me up seeing man utd fans do this when we have our supporters who wont even boycott 1 fucking match and boo any sort of protest against Ashley. Really hate our fanbase to be honest. 

Yeap, makes it even worse.

Guest HTT II

Every set of fans should follow Man Utd fans’ protest at their next club’s match and cancel football full stop until we reclaim our game, sport and clubs back as ours. Enough is enough, as Roy Keane said, enough IS ENOUGH.

Guest neesy111

Souness caused a riot in Turkey which could've had consequences with his actions.  Hypocritical twat.

Guest HTT II

And Souness man arguing that someone could die, fuck my life, I wish he’d fucking die on set the cunt.

5 minutes ago, InspectorCoarse said:

From The Guardian 

I have to say I was disgusted at Graeme Souness’s ill-informed pro-Glazer stance on Sky,” says Steve in Cork. “He said they improved the stadium. They haven’t. The last improvements were made after the Glazers took over but were planned and approved before that. Since then the stadium has been falling apart. When you see it up close it’s rotten and disgusting.

“As for players, the Glazers haven’t put any of their own money in. They haven’t invested anything. The club has bought and sold players based on money it’s earned but when you look at when United have actually spent big money since Ferguson left, it’s only happened when United were outside the Champions League places. The Glazers are happy to sanction some spending to maintain Champions League football and keep the money rolling in but that’s it. It’s all about the illusion of success for the Glazers. They’re happy to do the bare minimum while they bleed the club dry.”

Spookily familiar.

*apart from stadium improvements happening after they took over, but planned earlier, we haven't even had that from our pig

12 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Surely Man Utcx will be given a fine for not controlling the situation. Don't know how crowds were allowed into the stadium as surely they knew the protest would happen.

I could see a 0-3 win given to Liverpool just for the fact it wouldn’t hurt Man Utd this season and it’d push Liverpool closer to the CL spots. A punishment where the ‘big 6’ all get their own way.

Guest HTT II

Sky trying to blame fans as being unlawful, violent etc. Fuck off, Gary Neville again speaking well and citing people protesting in London against the powers that be trying to stope people protesting, saying we have to have the right to protest peacefully. Sky can fuck off they are bigger cunts than Ashley and the Glazers easily and are hand in hand responsible/in bed with these parasites RE the ESL and the huge chasm between clubs and supporters today. 

Edited by HTT II

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

Every set of fans should follow Man Utd fans’ protest at their next club’s match and cancel football full stop until we reclaim our game, sport and clubs back as ours. Enough is enough, as Roy Keane said, enough IS ENOUGH.

In an alternative universe whereby we had Spurs' place in the Super League, our fanbase would be stating "support the team, not the ESL" and packing out every game. [emoji38]