Football governance

Nobody

I'd like to think that supporters of other clubs will be watching what's happened today and will not be organizing. Copycat stuff will happen over the next few weeks and months. As have said elsewhere, I don't condone stuff being pinched and smashed, but I applaud the Mancs direct action today - it puts the 'Support the team/not the regime' lot to shame.

Real change has to be fought for, despite what some knacker job pundits say. Football supporters hold the power - it's time they remembered.

Just now, Big Geordie said:

I'd like to think that supporters of other clubs will be watching what's happened today and will not be organizing. Copycat stuff will happen over the next few weeks and months. As have said elsewhere, I don't condone stuff being pinched and smashed, but I applaud the Mancs direct action today - it puts the 'Support the team/not the regime' lot to shame.

Real change has to be fought for, despite what some knacker job pundits say. Football supporters hold the power - it's time they remembered.

you'd assume other clubs would up their security on match day just in case, did old trafford have any security? how the hell could they get in?

Guest HTT II

Well done Man Utd fans having the power to call a game off, more power to every set of fans the country over, let’s reclaim what’s ours, our sport, our game and our clubs. Fuck the Glazers, Ashley, ESL the lot of them. My respect for MUFC fans has just shot up 1000% 

Guest neesy111
Just now, Inferior Acuña said:

This thread is such a relief after I'd had the radio on and seen some reports about what a disgrace this is. 

Don't listen to 606.

Guest HTT II

Carragher speaking well and mentioning NUFC, he’s went well up in my estimation now as well.

"Peaceful protest" is often code for "protest that doesn't impact anything". Go and shout in a corner somewhere and we'll pat you on the head then ignore you.

3 minutes ago, HTT II said:

Well done Man Utd fans having the power to call a game off, more power to every set of fans the country over, let’s reclaim what’s ours, our sport, our game and our clubs. Fuck the Glazers, Ashley, ESL the lot of them. My respect for MUFC fans has just shot up 1000% 

:thup:

Managing to coordinate in a few weeks what we should have done a long time ago. Puts us to absolute shame, but good on them.

1 hour ago, Decky said:

If our supporters had any balls then we'd see the same scenes at SJP for the Sheffield game after yet another pathetic season but we know it won't happen. More likely to see the 10k going singing Bruce's praises. While I applaud what the Man Utd fans have done today I can't help feel bitter as fuck that after all the shite and all the years of pain we've endured that we won't see anything similar here. I'm jealous of them. I'm obviously not talking about everyone btw because I've seen first hand what some of our fans have done over the years to get Ashley out and the efforts of those on here in particular but still, even with all the fans groups created we couldn't get the masses on side and SJP still had 40k+ in every home game even in the Championship. Its shite and pathetic and it sickens me how accepting of Ashley the majority of our support are. 

When you have people like alex hurst on the trust tweeting bollocks too doesn't help , Have Not and never will give money to them while that muppets our voice 

Guest HTT II

And now Roy Keane speaking well, but fuck me Souness fuck off you old cunt, Keane has just said Graeme this is more than a game being played and enough is enough and Souness is still banging on about how this effects Man Utd playing wise... retire the senile old cunt now Sky, he’s so out of touch!

Man U fans have just taken a big step in getting their odious owners to fuck off. This is the sort of action we will need if the Saudis don't succeed in pushing through the takeover.