Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Fucking Mitrovic, man. Just can't be trusted.

If it wasn't for Mitrovic, Serbia couldn't even be in a position to qualify. It happens.

If I had to choose a country to qualify over Serbia, I'd choose Scotland in a heartbeat.

I still remember the qualifier in 2013, I think, when Tartan Army came to Serbia to support their team. Just before the match, a ton of snow fell and officials were thinking of postponing the match. Those lovely Scottish bastards entered the pitch during the day in their kilts, grabbed shovels and cleaned up every bit of snow, so the game wasn't called off.

yA1k9lLaHR0cDovL29jZG4uZXUvaW1hZ2VzL3B1bHNjbXMvTWprN01EQV8vNTk2Mjg4YjZkZWZmZTY3YzYzNjI3ZWM5NDZkYjYyMmEuanBnkZMCzQJCAIEAAQ

Serbia won 2-0, the Scots sang their lungs off, drank a month's production of beer, donated some money into charity and fucked off.  :smitten:

Fucking Mitrovic, man. Just can't be trusted.

If it wasn't for Mitrovic, Serbia couldn't even be in a position to qualify. It happens.

If I had to choose a country to qualify over Serbia, I'd choose Scotland in a heartbeat.

I still remember the qualifier in 2013, I think, when Tartan Army came to Serbia to support their team. Just before the match, a ton of snow fell and officials were thinking of postponing the match. Those lovely Scottish bastards entered the pitch during the day in their kilts, grabbed shovels and cleaned up every bit of snow, so the game wasn't called off.

yA1k9lLaHR0cDovL29jZG4uZXUvaW1hZ2VzL3B1bHNjbXMvTWprN01EQV8vNTk2Mjg4YjZkZWZmZTY3YzYzNjI3ZWM5NDZkYjYyMmEuanBnkZMCzQJCAIEAAQ

Serbia won 2-0, the Scots sang their lungs off, drank a month's production of beer, donated some money into charity and fucked off.  :smitten:

Crazy story. Even though I would have liked to see Croatia v Serbia on EURO, you are right about Scotland. Happy for them also to reach the major tournament after 1998 I believe.

There were contrasting emotions on the benches also; despair for Northern Ireland goalkeeping coach Steve Harper but delight for Scotland coaching duo Steve Clarke and John Carver. The latter ended up on crutches after sustaining a calf injury in the aftermath of the shootout celebrations

Fairly comfortable victory for us vs the Irish tonight, could have been 2 or 3 in that second half. Can't be easy watching that Irish side, seem to all revolve around Duffy in both defence and attack from corners and not a lot else tbh. Looking forward to the game vs Finland Wednesday.

Fairly comfortable victory for us vs the Irish tonight, could have been 2 or 3 in that second half. Can't be easy watching that Irish side, seem to all revolve around Duffy in both defence and attack from corners and not a lot else tbh. Looking forward to the game vs Finland Wednesday.

You get used to it.

You get used to it.

Just wait till Pardew gets the gig and brings in Mike Williamson for his first cap

Tbf to Kenny he's had an incredibly unlucky run.

So far:

In the playoff he's lost two players because of a false positive of an FAI official who was only a close contact because the players sat in the wrong place on the plane

Lost the playoff itself on pens after missing some absolute sitters in normal time

Lost loads of other different players to Covid at different stages

We've still been very poor though and have very few even decent players

Wales are hardly exciting either, 4 wins and one draw while scoring 4 goals. :lol:

Since Kenny has taken over we've played 7 games and scored 1 goal. Had more reds than goals. :lol:

I watched both of your games against Finland and Ireland are indeed terrible.