Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

If you were Southgate would you take Ollie Watkins to the Euros?

He doesn't seem to get mentioned in the discussion much

Be Kane, DCL and one other you'd reckon. I'd take Dings but Wilson, Toryboy, Watkins and Abraham all have a shot for the final spot. Greenwood too but he's probably better from wide.

Would be absolutely fuming if I were a Wolves fan, like. Nothing going to happen for them in the league at all this season, so why field a weakened side in the FA Cup 5th round? Not sure Nuno will make it past this season tbh.

If you were Southgate would you take Ollie Watkins to the Euros?

He doesn't seem to get mentioned in the discussion much

Be Kane, DCL and one other you'd reckon. I'd take Dings but Wilson, Toryboy, Watkins and Abraham all have a shot for the final spot. Greenwood too but he's probably better from wide.

I'd be asking Vardy if he wants one last shot at an International competition, like. Would like to think he'd accept. Probably harsh on those that have played, mind.

Fair play, he'll be forever the lad with the ridiculous penalty.

It's as if just focusing on kicking it far enough in any given corner that the keeper can't reach hasn't been working for all these years. After all, that's what all those square thinkers have been doing in World Cups and Champions League's for all those years...

Jogs my memory of Kerlon - the Brazilian that used to dribble with his heed!

Klopp’s been getting very spiky with reporters lately;

Didn't realise his mother had died recently and he couldn't attend the funeral. Doesn't excuse him having a go at a journalist like that but must be an incredibly tough situation that he's in at the moment