Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

What a brilliant game yesterday, so much fun again. Hopefully it's not a mirage, since we were quite impotent against Sevilla just a few days prior.

And yes, we have some very nice youngsters.

I said it at the start of the season that in no way was it all doom and gloom at Barca - there is so much to work with talent wise - just needs a coach to do his job and Barca should be ok

VI you think Garcia, Wijnaldum and Depay will be your signings in the summer? All on a free isn’t bad (need to ship out Coutinho/Pjamic and the like)

It all depends on whether Koeman lasts the season. We have an election this March and depending on who wins (and how Barça ends the season) he'll stay or not. If he stays he'll probably get his guys.

As for Koeman's chances, the frontrunner (Laporta) has said Koeman will stay if he does a good job the remainder of the season. If there's an upset and Victor Font wins, Xavi will be most likely appointed.

What a brilliant game yesterday, so much fun again. Hopefully it's not a mirage, since we were quite impotent against Sevilla just a few days prior.

I said it at the start of the season that in no way was it all doom and gloom at Barca - there is so much to work with talent wise - just needs a coach to do his job and Barca should be ok

VI you think Garcia, Wijnaldum and Depay will be your signings in the summer? All on a free isn’t bad (need to ship out Coutinho/Pjamic and the like)

It all depends on whether Koeman lasts the season. We have an election this March and depending on who wins (and how Barça ends the season) he'll stay or not. If he stays he'll probably get his guys.

As for Koeman's chances, the frontrunner (Laporta) has said Koeman will stay if he does a good job the remainder of the season. If there's an upset and Victor Font wins, Xavi will be most likely appointed.

What about Messi's future? Does he favour 1 candidate over the other? As in, if Laporta wins is he more likely to stay? Or vice versa.

What about Messi's future? Does he favour 1 candidate over the other? As in, if Laporta wins is he more likely to stay? Or vice versa.

I honestly have no idea. He surely has more rapport with Laporta, but I think he's made up his mind already and will say so once we are out of the CL/La Liga.