Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

That goal was totally wasted with the Tyler and Smith commentary

Tyler needs to go - he was doing a game the other day and inside 1 min got the name of 3 players wrong - spends majority of game talking shite with his co comm

Feel like the first 20-30 mins in particular of the vast majority of domestic games past few months have been absolutely grim. Can barely remember a game where there was a fast start and willingness to win it early on.

Most teams just float about for the first half until they realise they could do with winning the game, and start to risk it a bit. The compressed schedule due to Covid is undoubtedly having an impact IMO.

The CL games midweek were such a refreshing difference.

Feel like the first 20-30 mins in particular of the vast majority of domestic games past few months have been absolutely grim. Can barely remember a game where there was a fast start and willingness to win it early on.

Most teams just float about for the first half until they realise they could do with winning the game, and start to risk it a bit.

The CL games midweek were such a refreshing difference.

The standard of the league is really poor this year - even a Man City aren’t as great as people make them out to be

Yep, as indicated as I've said a few times about how a team has medicore as us (and recently, downright poor) are in the top 4/6 race.

re: Man City I think they've won a lot of recent games before kick off, they've had an aura about them and I genuinely think some managers have again looked at the congested schedule and thought nah, not today.

Yep, as indicated as I've said a few times about how a team has medicore as us (and recently, downright poor) are in the top 4/6 race.

re: Man City I think they've won a lot of recent games before kick off, they've had an aura about them and I genuinely think some managers have again looked at the congested schedule and thought nah, not today.

Spot on with City - all the teams that have actually taken them on have come close to getting something or have got something

Fuck this. Sevilla Betis on.

Also AC vs Napoli

:thup:

Fancy seeing a cynical, cheating shithouse derby of a game with the potential to genuinely boot off and it's not disappointing so far. Building nicely already :aww: