Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, toon25 said:

Wonder what Bale will do next season. Have to say, I wouldn't be surprised if he retired

He'll go back to Madrid to collect his wages and then probably retire.

Football's a weird sport at times like, the amount of immensely important things decided by luck, mistakes, bad decisions, dives and stuff. Seems almost random sometimes. 

There's a dive, a handball not given, a massive deflection, a soft red card, an own goal by a keeper and a few other dodgy things that decided who qualified for the champions league just today.

Edited by AyeDubbleYoo

Days spent in the top four:

Man City - 130

Leicester - 242

Man City won the league and Leicester finished 5th, with 20 points separating them. I’m not sure how that’s even possible :lol: 

Edited by Fantail Breeze

7 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Days spent in the top four:

Man City - 130

Leicester - 242

Man City won the league and Leicester finished 5th, with 20 points separating them. I’m not sure how that’s even possible :lol: 

Gutted for Leicester, like. Their league form just completely collapsed in the last few weeks.

City and Pep just stepped it up after Christmas.

2 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Gutted for Leicester, like. Their league form just completely collapsed in the last few weeks.

They’ve been poor since Slavia Prague knocked them out of Europe.

Weird really, Tottenham’s form also nose dived after getting knocked out by Zagreb.

Maybe it’s better to take Europa seriously. More wins and progression in a competition does great things for form/morale.

On 23/05/2021 at 23:13, toon25 said:

Rodgers seems to have a history of getting very floppy towards the climax