Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Also football is different now to Ferguson's time. The lesser team in a game defends with 11 men behind the ball for the whole game in most games now. I'm sure there was some mad stat going around last season where the amount of games where one team had more than 70/75% of possession had happened more in one or two seasons than in the rest of the years of the EPL combined. Dominant teams win league titles, that's why City are 11 points clear

They're 11 points clear as they have arguably the best coach, squad and spending power in world football. They won a ludicrous amount of games in a row and deserve it.

At the minute we are looking for progress each year. If we take 13 points from the next 10 games we have improved over last season.

Mourinho shot himself in the foot keeping Bale out of the team so long. They would be top 4 if he'd played 8 games more.

Don't think he had much choice he's been injured/crap for most of the season

Mourinho shot himself in the foot keeping Bale out of the team so long. They would be top 4 if he'd played 8 games more.

Don't think he had much choice he's been injured/crap for most of the season

Think they will be anyway

Think the point is they're going into those tricky games with momentum. Admittedly had some easy games recently but that's not their fault.

Not sure about top 4 though. As things stand I think Chelsea are near enough a certainty so there's 1 place up for grabs. Depends if Leicester can get through their injuries, was a very good win for them at the weekend.

Think the point is they're going into those tricky games with momentum. Admittedly had some easy games recently but that's not their fault.

Not sure about top 4 though. As things stand I think Chelsea are near enough a certainty so there's 1 place up for grabs. Depends if Leicester can get through their injuries, was a very good win for them at the weekend.

Are you suggesting we are a certainty? :lol: I'd like some of your optimism. The two games a week, every week are taking their toll.

Looking forward to Inter vs Atalanta tonight.

The idealist in me wants an Atalanta win to blow things open and give them an outside chance of going for the title. The realist in me wants Inter to just finish the job and just make sure Juve don't win.

Looking forward to Inter vs Atalanta tonight.

The idealist in me wants an Atalanta win to blow things open and give them an outside chance of going for the title. The realist in me wants Inter to just finish the job and just make sure Juve don't win.

My thoughts the same - anyone but Juve

Atalanta/Lazio has their chance last year to do something special - just fell away at the end