Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

I guess this keeps Sheff Utd competitive for upcoming meetings with West Brom and Fulham :thup:

If they can defeat Ole the genius god, wow.

:lol: Pretty funny you lot jumping on this as if I've ever called Ole a genius. Just said he should be given credit for how well we've been playing.

First loss since November 1st.

I guess this keeps Sheff Utd competitive for upcoming meetings with West Brom and Fulham :thup:

:lol: Pretty funny you lot jumping on this as if I've ever called Ole a genius. Just said he should be given credit for how well we've been playing.

Except losing 3 times in the Champions league and in the cup

I've always thought a result like this was always on the cards for Man United, they've looked decent there's not denying that, but the amount of times theyve gone behind this season and got a result is mental and there's only a certain amount of time that can happen before results start to turn.

Except losing 3 times in the Champions league and in the cup

This was the league mate.

I've always thought a result like this was always on the cards for Man United, they've looked decent there's not denying that, but the amount of times theyve gone behind this season and got a result is mental and there's only a certain amount of time that can happen before results start to turn.

Very much this. Individual brilliance has rescued them a lot of times, but that's not a consistent formula for long-term success.

OGS is still clearly doing a good job, this result doesn't change it (as amusing as it is). I take Froggy's point about Sheff Utd getting lucky but Man Utd's team is so superior to Sheff Utd that they should be good enough to negate any sort of luck. Doesn't seem like Ramsdale had to pull off a load of incredible saves either.

A wild decent post appears!

Definitely rode our luck a lot this season. As I've always maintained, we are not title challengers. There is so much room for improvement. A lot of misfortune tonight all the same.

Very much this. Individual brilliance has rescued them a lot of times, but that's not a consistent formula for long-term success.

OGS is still clearly doing a good job, this result doesn't change it (as amusing as it is). I take Froggy's point about Sheff Utd getting lucky but Man Utd's team is so superior to Sheff Utd that they should be good enough to negate any sort of luck. Doesn't seem like Ramsdale had to pull off a load of incredible saves either.

We were fucking shit. It doesn't mean they weren't lucky to win.

Martial is a shit cunt.

You would be title challengers with a different manager though. ;)

Like who, Louis van Gaal? Or maybe one of the most decorated managers of all time Jose Mourinho?

We really wouldn't. Ole is getting the best of out of this team. We need a right winger, a centre back and probably a centre forward.

:lol: Fair play to Froggy for keeping on coming in here to the constant grief.

Football craic isn't it. Fuck it. This is my only internet hideout. I had to do breathing exercises as I prepared for Joey's shit bantz.

You would be title challengers with a different manager though. ;)

Like who, Louis van Gaal? Or maybe one of the most decorated managers of all time Jose Mourinho?

We really wouldn't. Ole is getting the best of out of this team. We need a right winger, a centre back and probably a centre forward.

Sure. Go and spend yet another couple of hundred million on transfer fees. Your team is already the second most expensive in the league. Fuck off with the hard done to bullshit.