Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

There's elements of his passion, ambition and desire that I admire, and to some extent I can stomach him being prickly in interviews when he's lost because that's all part of being a serial winner. But I wonder if I'm more lenient it to because I support/am used to a club where there is, at most, only a facade of ambition, and so any meaningful passion at all feels aspirational, regardless of how it's shown.

Klopp was just totally fucking disrespectful there tbh; taking his own team's failings out on some poor reporter from a non-domestic station, and whom he clearly had no respect for. Poor bloke was just trying to do his job as well as any other person in thy stadium, and there was nothing wrong with his question either. Clearly a lack of professional respect. Tit.

Agree with this. I actually really like Klopp and I get he hates losing. But even all my Liverpool supporting mates are getting pissed off with the excuses, petty comments and disrespectful shit like this. Not even trying to defend him.