Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

15 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Hope we beat Arsenal this weekend. I reckon Leicester are two wins away from securing top 4 (next two being Southampton & us) before some stinkers to finish with.

Yeah I was looking at their fixtures and those 2 games will loom large.

25 minutes ago, CalmintheChaos said:

I can’t decide who is the lesser evil of the 4 clubs left in the champions league, 3 oil money clubs and Real Madrid 

Real Madrid will hate all three without a doubt. The only reason PSG, Man City & Chelsea could ever get to this level is the way they’ve done it. The whole reason for this Super League was to stop clubs like this ever happening again. If the idea had formed 15-18 years ago they’d not have given two shites about them.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

3 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Real Madrid will hate all three without a doubt. The only reason PSG, Man City & Chelsea could ever get to this level is the way they’ve done it. The whole reason for this Super League was to stop clubs like this ever happening again. If the idea had formed 15-18 years ago they’d not have given two shites about them.

The only way they could have got to the level they are at now is the way they've done it but the bar wouldn't be so high if they hadn't done it that way. It's not like Real Madrid were winning the CL every year before those clubs got their oil money. They've been more successful over the last 10 years in fact