Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Seeing what Rafa is getting out of Gray, Townsend and Doucoure already, and it just reminds me of how good the likes of Longstaff, Schar, LeJeune were under him.

Under Bruce none of those three fetch you more than £5 million now. Meanwhile Gray, Townsend and Doucoure's values have already all shot up significantly.

2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Excellent management from Rafa and basically exposed all of Ole’s weaknesses 

Surely exposing all of our weaknesses would have led to win? :lol:

Ole playing a dangerous game mind with all that smiling and laughing at the end. Furious with that. 

Guest HTT II
Just now, Froggy said:

Ole playing a dangerous game mind with all that smiling and laughing at the end. Furious with that. 

OGS exposed all of your weaknesses, Rafa just took advantage and he won’t be the last manager to do so either.

Just now, midds said:

Ronaldo is such a whiney little bitch. Stomping off like a fucking child. Prick. 

Imagine giving a footballer shit for not being happy at not winning a game. :lol: Surely you'd be annoyed at the opposite? Weird take. 

1 minute ago, Froggy said:

They're missing their two best players, and your team is far superior to theirs. Getting a draw today was a brilliant result for Everton. 

3 minutes ago, midds said:

Ronaldo is such a whiney little bitch. Stomping off like a fucking child. Prick. 

I said to a good friend of mine as soon as he came back that he will ultimately be the one that gets Ole the sack. He's too big a player for Ole to manage. Expecting Conte to be at the club by the end of the January window.

Edited by KaKa

Yeah, they literally would have won it if Mina understood offside.  Everton looked better coached to me across the pitch.

Imagine giving a footballer shit for not being happy at not winning a game. :lol: Surely you'd be annoyed at the opposite? Weird take. 

Good luck arguing that Ronaldo is not a whiny little bitch :lol:

Just now, mrmojorisin75 said:

Yeah, they literally would have won it if Mina understood offside.  Everton looked better coached to me across the pitch.

Probably because Benitez is a better coach. They were excellent on the counter. 

Doesn't help that Fred is built like the side of a fiver. Fucking cunt.