Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

4 minutes ago, Froggy said:

He's turned 21 this year and just moved from another league. I would call for patience. Disgusting money yes, English premium and all that, but give the kid a chance. He'll get tons of opportunities in this team. 

FWIW Greenwood very, very rarely played through the middle as well, and all of his best performances came from the right. The players missing out on minutes because of Ronaldo are Martial (who's career is all but over at us) and Cavani (gone in the summer). The 5-3-2 will see Cavani more involved mind. 

How much for Martial? 

1 minute ago, kisearch said:

Stop talking about one of the world's biggest clubs in the other games thread everyone, this Man United fan who regularly posts on our Newcastle forum thinks that it's them that should be irrelevant to us. :lol:

Not what I said at all, but whatever makes you feel like you're in the right. You need it more than me. Sticking you on ignore anyway so you can disappear with Mr. Breeze. Shocking poster whoever you are. 

Siuuu. 

18 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Why is Fernandes' influence reduced/Sancho not getting a look in when they play entirely different positions to Ronaldo? Not being arsey, not seen loads of ManU this season. 

Fernandes doesn't seem as prominent as I've seen him before, but admittedly that wasn't loads and yeah looking at his goals and assists I'm probably wrong on that one. :lol:

Sancho just isn't really playing, the front 3 he's in now is nothing like the one he thrived in at Dortmund and doesn't seem set up to work in the same way. Seems a bit weird when they apparently chased him for 3 years 

Just now, Village Idiot said:

Man, celebrating an agonizing away win at Kiev like it was a quarter-final at San Siro. We suck so much.

Still, Fati is the man.

Is his contract sorted and signed now? 

16 hours ago, kisearch said:

Fernandes doesn't seem as prominent as I've seen him before, but admittedly that wasn't loads and yeah looking at his goals and assists I'm probably wrong on that one. :lol:

Sancho just isn't really playing, the front 3 he's in now is nothing like the one he thrived in at Dortmund and doesn't seem set up to work in the same way. Seems a bit weird when they apparently chased him for 3 years 

Sancho should be our first signing, then Bellingham. In a couple of years we'll have Foden too :coolsmiley: