Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Saw the Hummels red, the most baffling decision I’ve ever seen. Usually you can see why it’s been given even if you disagree, absolutely no clue about this one. :lol:

Edited by Pata

Guest neesy111
1 hour ago, Pata said:

Saw the Hummels red, the most baffling decision I’ve ever seen. Usually you can see why it’s been given even if you disagree, absolutely no clue about this one. :lol:

Awful tackle according to UK commentary.

Uk ref as well.

10 hours ago, Pata said:

I know most players cheat, but the reaction from Antony was disgraceful.

6 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Liverpool fans are awful aren't they

Horrific. Taking high horse over Atletico not taking the knee despite their players (and Dalglish IIRC) all wearing t-shirts in their game v Wigan supporting Suarez after he'd been correctly accused of racially abusing Evra.

1 hour ago, kisearch said:

Worse than sending abuse to Khashoggi's fiance and Amnesty International? Shouldn't tar a fanbase with the same brush of its melts, especially when we know we have our own. 

Agree with that tbf

Liverpool fans booing Suarez last night was weird though

2 hours ago, kisearch said:

Worse than sending abuse to Khashoggi's fiance and Amnesty International? Shouldn't tar a fanbase with the same brush of its melts, especially when we know we have our own. 

I think it goes without saying every single fan base has a section of idiot fans, but one their supporter groups tweeting about that specifically (Atletico not taking knee) is sheer hypocrisy.

Saying that, hindsight is a wonderful

thing and for all I know that group could have condemned the t-shirts at the time/since. I know Carragher was made to squirm about wearing them on MNF once upon a time.

Just now, Chicken Dancer said:

I think it goes without saying every single fan base has a section of idiot fans, but one their supporter groups tweeting about that specifically (Atletico not taking knee) is sheer hypocrisy.

Saying that, hindsight is a wonderful

thing and for all I know that group could have condemned the t-shirts at the time/since. I know Carragher was made to squirm about wearing them on MNF once upon a time.

PS I’d argue we have some of the worst idiots, these past 4 weeks have properly cemented it.