Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Seriously, this day of AFCON has been a disgrace :lol: They played the wrong anthem for Mauritania (the old one, it changed a few years ago) on three separate occasions, spent five minutes trying to find the new one and then told the players to sing it themselves and just started the match. These people are not right in their head. :lol:

3 hours ago, Segun Oluwaniyi said:

Seriously, this day of AFCON has been a disgrace :lol: They played the wrong anthem for Mauritania (the old one, it changed a few years ago) on three separate occasions, spent five minutes trying to find the new one and then told the players to sing it themselves and just started the match. These people are not right in their head. :lol:

What games was it when the Irish won a boxing medal and they couldn't find the anthem so I think it was the Father-cum-Trainer got in the ring and sung it......Danny Boy.

Not a dry eye in the house.

8 minutes ago, madras said:

What games was it when the Irish won a boxing medal and they couldn't find the anthem so I think it was the Father-cum-Trainer got in the ring and sung it......Danny Boy.

Not a dry eye in the house.

Still makes me chuckle whenever it pops up.