Other games (2021/22)

Yorkie

Guest neesy111
6 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Reckon Brentford could still get dragged into this shit with us.

Nope.  Probably only need another 10-13 points.

Just now, Disco said:

On loan ain’t he? Sure he’s got a mad Xg or shots on target record this season.

Yep from Chelsea.

Agree with Neesy though, I thought Southampton would be in real trouble especially with that squad and losing Ings but they're staying up comfortably

Just now, joeyt said:

Yep from Chelsea.

Agree with Neesy though, I thought Southampton would be in real trouble especially with that squad and losing Ings but they're staying up comfortably

Aye same although definitely a team that could lose 8 on the bounce from nowhere. If the bottom 4 weren’t trash I’d reckon on Brentford maybe being dragged back in if they don’t sign anymore regens.

Guest neesy111
6 minutes ago, Disco said:

Aye same although definitely a team that could lose 8 on the bounce from nowhere. If the bottom 4 weren’t trash I’d reckon on Brentford maybe being dragged back in if they don’t sign anymore regens.

Yeap, it's only the bottom 4 being so shite why I don't see any one else getting dragged back into it even if they are absolutely shite for rest of the season.

10 minutes ago, Disco said:

Yeah, last season they were 6th after 17 games and just beat Liverpool, they then went on a run of 2 wins in 17, losing 13 of those which included a 9-0 defeat. Same with the season before last too, started with 2 wins from 13, losing 9 of those which also included a 9-0 defeat.

3 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Oh ffs, I watched until half time and was seriously considering my life choices watching it

And it turns out I've missed one of the worst referee performances of all time

Kicked off good 🤣